Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Rep
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    I got my little Italian gyaru to drop a few days ago, but have been trying to backfill my Kantai-Dex hunting for Hayanami. Alas, I'll be traveling over the next few days again starting tomorrow, so if she doesn't make an appearance soon, it will have to be next time.

MIA: None

IGN
    f50grunt
    Server
    Iwagawa Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    I cleared normal without too much trouble, which is good since between hurricanes and moving across the world I haven't had access to a computer for like 2/3s of the event.

Anyway I'm mostly concerned with trying to get some farming in for Mikura and Grecale and I'm also trying to help a friend who doesn't have many bonus ships and almost no anti-installation equipment. She cleared P1 casual but doesn't have 6SS or Taigei, which makes it look like it's impossible to open the second starting point. Is it worth trying to clear the rest of the map or is she better off farming E1/2 for other drops?

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5515 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by F50Grunt View Post
    I cleared normal without too much trouble, which is good since between hurricanes and moving across the world I haven't had access to a computer for like 2/3s of the event.

Anyway I'm mostly concerned with trying to get some farming in for Mikura and Grecale and I'm also trying to help a friend who doesn't have many bonus ships and almost no anti-installation equipment. She cleared P1 casual but doesn't have 6SS or Taigei, which makes it look like it's impossible to open the second starting point. Is it worth trying to clear the rest of the map or is she better off farming E1/2 for other drops?
    shouldn't be too difficult for casual. just use stf and insert AO for LD.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1678 Post(s)
    @Ghoulvarine: Congrats on clear. Hope your farming went well and Kandex getting filled. IMO, it seems if you're not going to clear final EO map on Hard, this is one of the better one's to forgo that in terms of rewards. 3rd rocket interceptor can help some, but not quite as good in terms of rewards compared to more recent events.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Missed that the event ended. lol

Anyway, thanks again for all the help and see you all next time around...