Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1678 Post(s)
    @firehawk12 - Didn't check drop details. Wow, S-rank only even on hard. Pretty harsh, Tanaka. Also current drop rate for Johnston (KC Wikia) is under 1%. Ugh. Didn't see Fletcher on the list.

Fair enough. Not worth it for S-rank only and under 1% drop rate. Agree, would like to see some farming changes. If nothing else, fleet lock/tags go away after clearing event and at the least allow players to drop one level if not 2. So clear on Hard, but could farm with any ships on Medium if not Easy.

As for farming prior to clear on Casual/Easy, didn't seem to me like that was really all that viable unless you don't mind resetting and then unlocking a bunch for E-1 & E-2 Node N. Not worth it IMO for E-2 Node V or E-3 Node U. Meh, tough spot if you don't have some ships/new. Miss out on some (potentially) good rewards and able to have some decent shot at farming, or clear higher levels and RIP farming.

-----

Well, time to go rank my new rocket interceptors and figure out the details for unlocking and such. RIP Bauxite given how much I'll be swapping out LBAS planes (certainly for debuff gimmick). That's one thing I definitely want changed. Drop the bauxite costs to equip LBAS groups.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Rep
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    @goesto11

I would worry more about the airfield raids honestly - enjoy your 300+ fuel/bauxite loss every single time those new high-altitude resource feeding creeps take a bite out of your newly paved airstrip.

Server
    Paramushir Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1678 Post(s)
    @Makikaki: Understand, but that kind of adds to my point that on top of the air-raids and/or getting shot down a lot etc - all costing bauxite, you also have a bunch of swapping out which just adds salt to the proverbial wound. It doesn't cost bauxite to equip planes on CV and such. Always so irritating to me when you have all these phases, unlocking steps where I have to switch out LBAS planes, especially when it's all 3 groups for AS or AS+ or perfect defense, the put them all back on. Same goes for re-ranking. Meh.

But thanks(??? LOL) for the warning. Hopefully rest of map won't be too resource hungry. Also do wonder if high-altitude bombers are going to be much of a thing going forward. Gonna hurt if one didn't get at least two rocket interceptors.

Thanks to Arkayda for the signature.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Any1 know when FF is coming on E3?

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5515 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rico271 View Post
    Any1 know when FF is coming on E3?
    No, they didn't mention E3 ff nor the event end date.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    @goesto11
    P1 was a little harder than it looks but I had only one failed final kill before my AV one shotted the boss in day battle (890dmg).
    Those 2 A rank at node O were a lot harder than expected (excluding retreats, the same fleet got 2 defeats, 1 A and 1 S).

Also, you probably don't need to rank the new planes to get the AS requirement since I got it with 3 unranked rocket interceptors + 9 of my best interceptors.

Last edited by Ink20; 09-16-2019 at 12:43 PM.

Rear-Admiral
    Rep
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    @goesto11 I'm sure some people have done it, and maybe all the phases are relatively trivial if not time consuming on casual, but I don't have time to do that nowadays sadly. lol
    (I think we had a conversation about skipping the battles entirely in a previous event lol)

Also the time you have to wait for planes to "recharge" after taking them out of a base is annoying. I'm not sure why they had that cool down, particularly when you can't buy anything to make that go away (at least I assume you can't).

Rep
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Woke up today, thinking starting this on hard was a mistake, I should had farmed and cleared on Easy to farm Jervis, especially if bauxite cost is going to be high and that drops are only S rank on Hard.

Well, I switched to Easy, forgot that it keeps the previous unlocks, that's pretty nice. Hopefully I can find and save Jervis.

Last edited by IronWarrior; 09-16-2019 at 06:10 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Had to drop to medium since i didn't stockpile enough and the diffrence is tremendous.

i hope i'll not regret going for german stuff instead of the extra jet ceptor, but since it looks pretty usefull, i believe extra jets are going to be in quests for newbies that missed this event. so i'll get an extra there.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Well I cleared on Easy after starting it on Hard, easy is... like super easy for my fleet like it always is, but least it's not killing my resources, hoping I can find Grecale or Jervis soon, don't even need support fleets.