Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2791 Post(s)

Who to kai next?

Who should I kai next? Also is there anyway to get 7* Susuki?

Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    The 7* susuki has appeared at least once so far from an event, although I don't remember which one. I think they also appear in DMM point bundles sometimes, but I've never touched those.

My first and only 8* was Oosaka, and I think she's absolutely the most versatile and most useful option. Everything else you have is more situational and would get only marginal benefit from the upgrade.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    @EnragedFilia i remember people suggesting to get her from that main quest pick ticket. whats her skillset?

"I get it Kyousaru, you smoke weed everytime you do your art."

Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Stats
    Skill: Increases ATK by 25, Range by 5, and ATK Speed by 5% per upgrade for all castles in range
    Kai Skill: Increases HP by 100, ATK by 30, Range by 6, and ATK Speed by 6% per upgrade for all castles in range
    Stratagem: Decreases ATK by 30% for all enemies in range. Until end of wave.
    Kai Stratagem: Decreases ATK for all enemies in range, and increases HP for all castles in range. Until end of wave.

And I suppose I should amend the earlier assessment to also point out that bell users benefit from upgrades almost as much as songs, since AE magic damage and support skills tend to scale very efficiently.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Can someone give me advice on who to Kai next? the seven stars unit,
    List.jpg

i still have old anniversary tickets, i can pick like 2 units, dont really know which unit would be best for me
    Select Ticket.jpgWho to select.jpg

i also have few resources to kai 6star units, is there any tier list in any of the guide?
    6stars list 1.jpg6stars list 2.jpg

im not very active playing ShiroPro, i mainly play aigis and kanpani. so i mostly only login and spam stamina for ShiroPro, but recently i checked the mailbox and got so many 6-7 stars and many kai resources, so decided to raise a decent team. hope can get some help, thanks :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    2791 Post(s)
    @kyoshiros

This is my opinion who's the type to priority ki accumulation over everything else.

For kai: personally I would kai Edo first as I use her as much as possible due to her simple yet highly effective utility. Another to kai would be Jurakudai, since iirc she's one of the best bow user in game. The rest I'm not so sure, might get back to you when I go research them.

For the selection tickets: If you have 1 pick your waifu/favourite. If you already have her/doesn't favour any, I would recommend a melee over ranged since you do have plenty of good ranged 7*. For the selection from the 3, Hikone would be my pick since I don't see any ki generating unit in there. And if you pick her due to lack of ki accumulating unit, I would recommend to kai her as well to place a 2nd ki token.
    For the other ticket, I doubt Heiankyo is in there but I would pick and kai her if she was due to my playstyle.

For 6*: I don't think it's worth investing into 6*, I prefer using them as 7* kai mats by feeding 3 6* to kai a 6*. The only exception is those terrain types you are lacking in for 7*, and Okazaki due to my ki accumulation playstyle.
    Okazaki
    [+] Spoiler

3rd: For kai, personally I would kai Edo first as I use her as much as possible due to her simple yet highly effective utility. Another to kai would be Jurakudai, since iirc she's one of the best bow user in game. The rest I'm not so sure, might get back to you when I go research them.

For reference, this is my current "default" layout. Definitely too many ki accumulating units for some people (I ended with 410 ki on the hard hell map), but it's relatively simple and effective to use.

Rep
    Mentioned
    753 Post(s)
    Edo is definitely one of the best Kais and well regarded as one of the best units in the game.
    Nothing else from your selection really pops out to me as being a super good kai compared to anyone else.

Neuschwanstein is quite good if you use her stratagem often since it adds damage reduction on top of the defense.
    Azuchi's slow debuff for her stratagem seems pretty good too.
    I would go for something you use really often and like in this case.

I would definitely pick Hikone and Kai her first.

For your pick ticket, I'd say Shikin is a solid choice. The other fists are also quite good. You're missing Oosaka/Mont-Saint-Michelle/flat ATK buff unit to really make them shine though.

Shikin is good if you want another ki generator too, but if you like running the same team all the time, you might not need it with Hikone in the party. She's probably considered the strongest fist purely for her damage output with her added range.
    Rakuyou has a really strong token for attacking that also counters so it can dump a lot of damage out when it's attacked, and also reduces her upgrade cost. This can be useful if you want to upgrade her before fully maxing Edo. Since she focuses more on having a token out, it can be less reliable than the other two, but it seems to be a really good token.
    Ryuukyuu has a good supporting token that slows enemy attack delay and reduces DEF significantly. Her skill also gives her a fast attack with knockback so she's quite good at locking down enemies. I think Ryuukyuu is pretty comparable to Shikin because the knockback and speed lets her put out a lot of damage, and her token utility is super good. They just don't do that much damage on their own.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    thanks for the info bro! that helped me a lot.
    and is there any guide regarding best weapon for each class?
    for example for the Kunai type of weapon,
    tho they are four stars, some hit 2 enemies some even hit 4 enemies and is there any specific weapon for each character? would like to learn more regarding weapon, thanks

Rep
    Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Goodness look on how many 7s you got.............

I'd go for variation on this case, seeing you got no 8s on songs/magic/gun/shield I'd go for any of them.
    Since you got Edo, maybe its good if you got 8s shield since upgrade cost will be reduced and 7s shield shines on max upgrade.

Or 8s either of your 2 songs, having 2 8s songs myself I can say that its worth it, specially on oni type maps.

http://www.himeuta.net/signaturepics/sigpic13355_2.gif