Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    @silentcap
    You got most right, with a couple mistakes.

E3:
    Nachi, Haguro
    Jintsuu, Naka
    Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Ushio, Amatsukaze, Tokitsukaze

E4:
    Ryuujou
    Mogami, Mikuma
    Yura, Natori
    Shikinami, Fubuki

E5:
    Nagato, Fusou
    Hiyou, Junyou
    Mogami, Myoukou
    Verniy, Hatsushimo, Shiratsuyu, Hamakaze, Kazagumo

E6:
    Hiei, Kirishima
    Suzuya, Kumano, Tone
    Kinugasa
    Shigure, Yuudachi, Akatsuki, Murasame, Teruzuki

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1045 Post(s)
    Anyone got a source for Atlanta AACI proc rate being 97~100%? I saw that being bandied about.

If it's that reliable, it's better than I thought. Because AACI isn't 100% reliable, taking direct combat power over it is generally a better idea. With a 100% proc rate, you will get it every run, every node, that's significant especially for farming maps.

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5560 Post(s)
    @DLRevan

Actual test. It's the combined triggering rate of 4 types of AACI with the GFCS gun+vanilla gun+GFCS radar build (API_39, 40, 41, 5).

Basically, Atlanta will can trigger 4 types of different unique AACI with different comp, as well as the generic API_5. with the fixed shotdown rate varying between 9-10. Basically consider it works similarly to Johnston AACI.

Also note that while 97% triggering rate is great, Fletcher is already having 85%+ triggering rate with some of her build, and she comes with other utility. Being a DD is also an advantage on its own. I could see Atlanta being useful when there is a CA/BB restriction in main fleet, or when there are CA & DD bonus ship but no CL bonus ship, but in most circumstances she needs to compete with the combination of ABKM+Maya.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

IGN
    DLRevan
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1045 Post(s)
    @211303 I see, so she has a chance to trigger multiple AACI with a single setup, giving her 97%.

Yes I agree on the note on her utility. With combined fleet restriction being what it is, its a hard case to make to bring any specific CL over ABKM or a 4-slotter. Still, I see much more possible utility than my initial assumption of her having maybe +10 shootdown max (which she got) and around 80~90% proc rate. Hoping Fletcher/Johnston's AACI triggers is around the range of praying Red-T doesn't happen. With the amount of prep we sometimes put into one sortie plus multiple nodes to fight through, that's still a degree of unreliability.

Murakumo 17th June 2015
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Touch Fluffy Kumo

Rep
    Mentioned
    625 Post(s)
    @Ookami

Thanks for the heads up. I haven't started E-3H yet but looking at that line up is motivating me since I haven't used any of these girls yet which means I haven't locked anybody important in the wrong map.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Tomonaga and Egusa Squadrons! Prepare for Launch!"