Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 180 of 1156 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230280680 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 11557
    Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War

@MaChaoShu his romanizing the names, but yes, the literal translation for ミーシャ is Mīsha.

Rep
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

@MaChaoShu:
    For the same reason I use Carrie instead of Carry, or Lean instead of Leanne. These are all pronounced the same, and it's just a difference in spelling. They're all valid unless a character is from a specific country, i.e. someone from Germany would have the name Kaspar while someone from a different country would have this same name spelled as Caspar. Someone else at ULMF was using Mischa while I was using Misha, and I switched since Mischa looks cooler.

ミーシャ Disambiguation

I generally lean toward names based on Greek or Roman mythology, stars, famous figures from history that are similar to the character, or have a meaning that fits the personality or class of the character. For example, Pales could be Palace, but Pales is a mythological figure (also a star), so she takes precedence. Same goes for Maurette, whose name means jewel of the sea (fits her better than the other one I temporarily had for her which meant brown).

@KotomineKirei:
    They're looking into fixing the actual problem. That's just a suggestion for the time being; some browsers or versions do work over others.

Click Here for Latest Millennium War Aegis Event Information and Story Translations.

Silver Monk Mao Serial Code: nnm6872503 (Expired 05/14 23:59)

Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Names are fun haha.

Rep
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

@TheRedCrayon:
    Japanese players also don't like the mosaics, but Japan has a very stupid, and ambiguous obscenity law that the police arbitrarily enforce that means practically everyone can get into trouble with the law (I can link you to a blog by a Japanese person that discusses this in detail in English). Some doujin artists and manga magazine publishers were arrested a few years ago when the police decided that they were being too lax in their self-censorship, so it's unlikely that DMM is going to be lax despite their shaky relationship with the law (some Japanese players think DMM is associated with Yakuza).

That said, due to the use of mosaics, Japanese artists have to work harder to create erotic work based on the concepts of chiraism (チラリã‚Â? ?ãƒÂ*). Since the art is going to have a mosaic placed over it, a lot of artists just do the barest amount of work on the genitals before covering them. One of the illustrators for this game, Inoshishi, said she would've worked harder on the genitals if she knew it was going to be removed for the English version, so you're most likely not missing much.

Click Here for Latest Millennium War Aegis Event Information and Story Translations.

Silver Monk Mao Serial Code: nnm6872503 (Expired 05/14 23:59)

Rep
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

@Petite Soeur aww that sucks well i gues ill just say viva la america cus ...u can get pretty much anything here uncensored wich is kinda sad in some cases

got JTR Nov 11th 2015 ben a proud mama/papa ever since

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bobotoonz View Post
    @Anelai

Oh wut, you can also install R-15 ver on android?
    Can you tell me how do I do that? Would be handy for doing story auto completes lol xD
    okay, I will make you short screenshot guide when I am back from university in 3-4 hours. I have both R.18 and all age installed on my tab - both have very similar icons with just slight difference. Obviously you cant have both working at same time, and both have to be patched before you are able to to play.
    i like android version because it is much smoother than browser one. On browser I have always trouble with placing my girls on the map...

@Petite Soeur I think it was me. Misha sounds okay but my brain is switching it to Mischa whole time. I am not sure though.

btw. I didn't get any info when I've got mentioned. How does it work actually?

Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Hey guys it's been a while, exams have been keeping me busy so I kinda missed some events.
    What are the most important stuff that got changed?
    Also is the unit of this event worth the trouble?

Rep
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

@Reiki There is now a nifty autowin button for maps you've 3 starred and gotten all the drops of, and a yellow reset team button to empty a team automatically. There's Skill AW now for the end game users. Current unit is a melee slot healer with a skill that does a single burst heal to all allies in range. Don't know how her stats compare with others.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Anelai There are some ways to mention without the notif kicking in like editing and retroactively adding the mention, but don't know how it didn't show this time around since that post wasn't edited. Also looking forward to that guide now that I realize it's my one chance to log on to the game for the latter half of the event. Also, welcome to the Himeuta Aegis thread.

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aegis App Installation Guide:
    NOTE: important things are indicated in red border. My notes are also red.
    This guide was done using android tablet with Polish language, don't mind it, you will have all the buttons just the same.
    Chrome app is recommended since it is translating dmm site to English

A. Downloading DMM app

1. Download DMM application from DMM.co.jp site
    NOTE: remember to click red button confirming you are 18+, other button will move you to dmm.com, and you can't download app there.

2. Open DMM app and log-in

B. Where to find Aegis all age and R.18 versions?

3. Aegis R.18 on DMM app
    NOTE: if you want only all age version then scroll down to next step, installing later.

Aegis might be found almost anywhere (for example as big banner). It is always 1st or 2nd on list in this tab.

4. Switching DMM to all age (? i think it means that :D)
    NOTE: installing in next steps.

First click icon with 9 squares, then blue button (while switching from all age to R.18 button will be pink).

5. Aegis all age on DMM app
    NOTE: You need to complete step 4 to find it.

Make sure to click right tab in gray strap!
    You know this is all age version because it lacks "R" in description
    NOTE: If you can't find aegis on the list then move to point D down this guide.

C. Installing & PATCHING Aegis on your tab/phone
    THESE SCREENS SHOWS PATCHING, installing is almost the same!

first click chosen version from point B of this guide.

6. Aegis tab

NOTE: Screenshot is done with game already installed. You will probably see one button, but if there will be more then click colorful one (other will be gray)

7. Game downloading

8. Installation guide

9. Game patching
    After completing all steps from point 8 game will start. Tap it when blue screen with big AEGIS caption will show. Then patching starts.
    After downloading full patch game starts and you can love your girls. Enjoy!

D. Troubleshooting with all age version
    When for some weird reasons you can't find it in DMM app

10. Downloading game from dmm.com - click highlighted icon.
    NOTE: make sure to open dmm.com as mobile version.

I believe you see there is no "R" in description on screenshot :)

11. Step 10 sometimes doesn't work (site is crashing), if it happens then write site adress manually.

You will be moved then to AEGIS on DMM app, follow the steps from point C from now on.

PATCHING NOTE:
    If you are lazy ass you can move easily to step 11 after your game is installed and not patched.
    Start the game, after a while pop-up will show. Click OK - it will start your chrome (or another browser you are using) and open site from step 11.

Feel free to ask questions :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    1013 Post(s)

I have a question. I finally able to clear challenge mission 小人と巨à ¤ÂºÂº. I was checking out the next missions. I noticed the item drop for the next missions is the same but the last mission cost 7 stamina. Is item drop rate better on the last mission or something?