Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1153 of 1193 FirstFirst ... 153653105311031143115111521153115411551163 ... LastLast
Results 11,521 to 11,530 of 11921
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1130 Post(s)
    @Yoxall OH!!!! Actually I love Cornelia as Dark Knight, and I had no choice at all when she's AWed, she became a Paladin. Now I can make her wear black armor again. >____<

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Is there anyone who has the same bug as me, i can only finish 1st run, 2nd and after i got stuck in "CLEAR" screen and loots screen's never appeared. Refreshing didn't work, waiting for a while then relogin worked but only the 1st run. First i think it's due to internet connection but the 1st run was always ok.. Just weird, and yesterday was fine, it's just happened today.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Game worked fine for me. Maybe try to change your browser to see if the problem from their end.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Ah, already done that, 3 browsers: Chrome (very old ver of Chrome that worked best with Aigis), Opera (chromium) and Palemoon (Gecko) and finished 3 1st runs each browser xD

Rep
    Mentioned
    1130 Post(s)
    @Geirhildr The game works fine too on my side.

Have you try the other version of Aegis? I play the all age version and sometimes I get error and stuck in the same spot. When that happen I usually switch to the R version. If the error persist then the problem is the connection. If it works fine, I simply switch back to the all age version after I'm done farming that map. :)

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    A few hours ago I got Rakshasa... I don't know how to fell about that... getting a Black is always good but I really don't like her design...

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    @Mikan Yeah i've been playing all age ver since Arslan senki colla. Will try it, thank for advice :D
    @Krad Hunter Gratz on black. I like the artist so.. so i like her design xD

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    @Krad Hunter I don't like her design either, but she's fairly useful. She'll block something nasty for a little bit and then blow up and freeze them... so she's quite good for stalling things. Also does pretty decent damage while she's alive if she doesn't die quickly, too. Only thing to keep in mind is don't try to sacrifice her when you have a Rinne token out, it prevents her ability going off.

@Geirhildr I have Aigis freeze occasionally after map completion (after the results screen though), but reloading works fine for me and you keep the drops anyway so it hasn't been too big a deal for me.

I got a chibi Sarah from fame point summon... I've got SAW Sarah already, so my choices are basically just to keep her for collection purposes or use her to min cost my real Sarah (black cost fairy to -2, then chibi Sarah for a guaranteed -3 I think ?). I guess she'd also have niche uses on gold and below challenges, but they tend to be fairly easy anyway.

Rep
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    The trade post summon gave me Grace this month, and considering she is one of the few units that I still wanted, I can't say I'm dissatisfied. Let's hope the rest of the year's luck is going to follow suit. :)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Failed to summon new healer. I failed at all games I play actually.