Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1141 of 1141 FirstFirst ... 141641104110911131113911401141
Results 11,401 to 11,403 of 11403
    Rep
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Quoting myself for those who did not see this last week:
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoxall View Post
    Important Announcement:

2nd phase of "Alluring Youko and the Seduced Prince" will end one day earlier than usual BUT the drop rate for all new maps will increase. The event will end on November 22 at 10:00 JST instead of November 23. Please time your item collecting wisely.
    4th Anniversary Event: Sacred Spear of the Godslayer
    Event Unit: Platinum Royal Guard "Sacred Spear's Guardian Nephti"
    Prince will also receive a new title after completing a mission from this event. This event will be revived regularly.
    New Prince Title: Electromagnetic Ghandi Indra

Nephti

"Electromagnetic Ghandi Indra" Prince

Other News:
    - Daily SCs for 2 weeks -> 14 SCs in total
    - 2nd Black Ticket given at level 25 -> The time has come.

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gitami View Post
    Hah, Silvia is in gacha. I've walleted for her twice and now she is so close, especially with the pity timer.
    She was a few weeks back too, with Rinne. As tempted as I am to use my free rolls on this banner to try and get her or Minerva, I don't have enough SC this month to reach 150. And since apparently the free rolls do count towards the gauranteed plat/black (I thought they wouldn't since they specified SC gacha only... guess they just meant not the base sp gacha etc) I feel like I should probably just keep them until a month where I need them for the guaranteed black.

Rep
    Mentioned
    987 Post(s)
    @Yoxall Oh! Looking forward for that ticket. =)

@Diirk Yeah I'm thinking the same thing too, gona save those free rolls until a unit I really want came up. :)