Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1167 of 1176 FirstFirst ... 16766710671117115711651166116711681169 ... LastLast
Results 11,661 to 11,670 of 11755
    Rep
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    New UI may take some getting used to, but I think it has better visual clarity especially in battle.

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    420 Post(s)
    UI is weird and will take time to get used to but there's one thing I don't like... after the change, my name doesn't show completely...

Edit: Also, just AW Tifa... I wonder if her SAW is worth the cost, I mean, the permanent buffs are extremely nice but having to wait 60 seconds to be able to attack from long range is making me think

Last edited by Krad Hunter; 04-21-2018 at 04:29 AM.

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015

Rep
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krad Hunter View Post

Edit: Also, just AW Tifa... I wonder if her SAW is worth the cost, I mean, the permanent buffs are extremely nice but having to wait 60 seconds to be able to attack from long range is making me think

I not too long maxed out my Tifa after rolling her, and skill awakened her pretty much before even trying the normal one. SAW makes her practically unkillable and do massive damage when activating her skill. I think all the bonuses after the first one get the timer reduced by CDR so it doesn't actually take that long to get her to full power, but maybe I am spoiled by having my Lepuru and Aisha around all the time.

Also you may want to consider the role you are using her for to decide, if like me she is to be the "indestructible tank" unit her SAW is definitely a plus. I suppose she could be used sort of as a White Emperor 'place and burst' unit, but you may as well just use the Emperor himself or Keraunos Prince, et cetera for such things.

Last edited by Maou; 04-22-2018 at 01:57 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Event News

- Event: Long Xue's Feng Shui User
    - Event Unit: Platinum Feng Shui "Wind Chanting Girl Mei-Hua"

- Majin: Majin Tongtian Jiaozhu
    - Revival: Second Yokai War (Hibari)

Other News

- Golden Week login present "Idol Anna" distributed to all players for one week; 7 copies total

- Premium Summon and Pick-up Summon units summoned after this week's maintenance will start at level 50
    - Normal Anna, Swimsuit Anna, and Military Anna will be added to TP for RC exchange. First two versions cost 100 and military costs 150 RCs

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1088 Post(s)
    Woah tomorrow 2 new Black units. >__< They seems to be synergy well together, no doubt will be super strong. The problem would be the cost to deploy them out. :)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Also will be interesting to see the Fuuhaku and Raikou SAW coming. But probably won't address the fact that Fuuko is usually a lot more useable than other Raikou, Oni etc units, 1k+ defense is just night and day compared to ~400 defense of the rest of them.

Silvia will be in the pickup summon which makes me tempted, but still only a 1 in 4 chance ugh.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tenma become really good. I'd love to get a vampire class.
    [+] Spoiler

Rep
    Mentioned
    1088 Post(s)
    The new Black,

Wind Skill AW: range become x0.7, attack 2 enemies at the same time, ally unit inside her perimeter increase defense x1.8, duration forever. Probably stack with other defense buff like B.Iris. Again the problem is the cost to deploy her, is it actually worth the trouble? :)

Thunder Skill AW: range x0.7, attack 2 enemies at the same time, ally unit inside her perimeter increase attack x1.3, duration forever. Ok I guess they won't let us have attack x1.8, that would be too strong. Socie, Siegrind etc will instant kill a boss. :D

Last edited by Mikan; 04-26-2018 at 11:10 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    I did a whole bunch of awakenings for the quest crystals to reach 150 crystals and try my luck at obtaining one or both of the youkai elder sisters. Was 14 rolls away from free black and when it was arrived it was my second duplicate Fiore. I continued rolling picking up the new Monster Breaker Tyr and some more duplicates most notably Clarice and Racua. With only about a third of my crystals left I held onto a faint hope of the elder sisters being mine, a black background appears and... Frederica. Used excess rainbow crystals for the 500 cost plat ticket and got Zenobia. Overall could have been worse I guess... was really hoping for those storm combo elder sisters though. I guess next month plat ticket may still bring hope.

[+] Spoiler

On a side note does Tyr's AW ability stack with Elene's against golems? Elene is rumored or used to work against golems as well? I would assume not, but Lateria and Forte are said to stack against bewitching beasts but Forte is sapphire so is not normally obtainable.

Last edited by Maou; 04-30-2018 at 02:48 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    I came back after a bit of a hiatus. The first thing I did was throw 5 fragments into the gacha. I got the black glow, and for a moment I was really hyped for a nice "welcome back gift". Instead I got a dupe Aisha. I guess it's time for another hiatus then, maybe this time for good...