Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1154 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 154654105411041144115211531154115511561164 ... LastLast
Results 11,531 to 11,540 of 11818
    IGN
    ColdWolf
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    I spent all my saved 35 sacred crystals and only got gold and plat dupes and a plat Necro Agnes on the 7th draw.

Then I 3☆ some missions I was too lazy to complete earlier until I got more 5 sacred crystals, so I tryed the Premium Summon once again and I was blessed by Aigis-sama in this new year!!!

Rep
    Mentioned
    1108 Post(s)
    @ColdWolf Congrats. =)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Looks like the Dark Knight/Paladin 2AW is going in tomorrow... doesn't look like there's a new event, just double orb drops, story mode drop ups etc.

Rep
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Which Dark Fighter 2AW path are you guys going with for Cornelia? Both paths seem to have their pros and cons. So far, I like Chaos Knight simply for the art and ATK+DEF up when her health is below 50%. BUT, she will turn into a duelist rather than a tank with her -1 block. On the other hand, Master Paladin further upgrades her status as one of the best tankers in the game with her HP and DEF stat boost as well as her high DEF multiplier when her health goes below 50%. Idk, I feel like most players will go with MP because they want to keep her as their primary Majin/endgame boss tanker.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Definitely Master Paladin for me. She is regarded high in Black rooster because she is the best tank at higher majin level. With MP she tougher and has no defend up limit cap.

Also the art of CK suck IMO, that armor, that pose, that hammer turn her into a chuuni edge lord.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1108 Post(s)
    I think both has it's own merit, either way is fine. Go with whatever your taste. I went Black. =)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    I have some question, what is the efficient way to level up unit after cc?

With 1.5x drop bonus on story mission, which map is better to farm for Bronze fodder or is Ork Hero (72 charisma) is still the best?

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Idk, i didn't care about it that much xD
    Usually 3 fairies+ pla Armor (or 2 fairies+2 pla Armors), or black armor or Lvl30 Anna (2k+ exp). Bronzens are for silver units.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    That dark armor male bancho or whatever didn't get art change. Disappointing. I had high hopes for him.

Rep
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Event News:

Event: Lingering Scent of Flowers Reminisce of the Deceased (most likely IC and we have to collect flowers going by the title)
    Event Unit: Platinum Jiangshi "Corpse Daoshi Lan-Fa"

Secondary Event: Majin Advent Glasya-Labolas
    Revival: Geomancer and the Crimson Cult (Pippin)

Shrine News:

Platinum Grand Knight "Guardian Knight Shelt"

Skill: Perfect Guard
    Upon skill activation, nullifies damage to self. Number of blocks increases.
    AW Ability: Whirlwind Sword
    Attacks all surrounding ground enemies consecutively. Attack speed slightly decreases.

Grand Knight AW to Duke Knight
    Mats: Soldier, HA, Monk
    Orbs: Priest Warrior orb

Pick Up
    B: Grace, Dyne, Altair, Aix
    P: Gellius, Sakuya, Zenobia, Palfy, Regina

Last edited by Yoxall; 01-10-2018 at 05:39 AM.