Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The next patch will be on Jan 25th. Check here for more info.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1044 of 1044 FirstFirst ... 445449449941034104210431044
Results 10,431 to 10,436 of 10436
    Rep
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    are there any "clone" or "knockoff" versions of this game available for free on the internet? or extremely similar games? i remember a while ago on this thread someone mentioned a chinese clone version, i couldnt find it...does it exist? i do play shiro Pro RE but it just isnt as good as aegis. i also played shinken for a bit, and i play seiken manifestia. it seems at first glance that the aegis developers have a monopoly on this type of game (save for shiro Pro).

also does anyone know if someone is making a downloadable single player clone version of this game? one where we can use a sandbox mode with no charisma and stamina restrictions. i would really be interested in playing any of the above mentioned clone games if they exist.

aigis team

Rep
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Uthr Pendragon View Post
    are there any "clone" or "knockoff" versions of this game available for free on the internet? or extremely similar games? i remember a while ago on this thread someone mentioned a chinese clone version, i couldnt find it...does it exist? i do play shiro Pro RE but it just isnt as good as aegis. i also played shinken for a bit, and i play seiken manifestia. it seems at first glance that the aegis developers have a monopoly on this type of game (save for shiro Pro).

also does anyone know if someone is making a downloadable single player clone version of this game? one where we can use a sandbox mode with no charisma and stamina restrictions. i would really be interested in playing any of the above mentioned clone games if they exist.
    I don't think an offline version of Aigis could even work. The entire reason why the game is as popular as it is, is because of the constant, weekly content updates and events. I could imagine a sort-of TRPG-ish knockoff, but it wouldn't be the same without the real-time resource-management and the constant stream of new stuff.

Rep
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Idk when we last had our milestone, but I didn't expect them to have one one month after the anniversary. Oh well, more free SCs and Alegria are always welcome.

Inb4 pirates get more buffed. What classes are you guys looking forward to getting rebalanced/buffed?

Quote Originally Posted by Petite Soeur View Post
    News Update for Upcoming Maintenance:
    -2.8 Million Registered User Campaign Second Phase Begins.
    +Login Present Sacred Crystal and Gold Small Spirit of Blessing Between Jan 27th~Feb 2nd (7 Each).
    -Certain Class/Units Rebalanced (Details After Maintenance).
    Been farming for Hana on the 70/6 map rather than farming for RevCs from Paula's revival. Hoping I get a decent dancer after this event. Will stick with Hana until I roll Marnie/Vivian.

Rep
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    I am stuck on Lv10 when I came across this vid...

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30472711

Didn't know assassination works on bosses >.>

DMM FKG ID: 859881724
    IGN: Gentleman

Rep
    Mentioned
    370 Post(s)
    I always get ripped up by these ninjas...

Rep
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    I just joined the Lv200 club. Yay.