Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1169 of 1173 FirstFirst ... 16966910691119115911671168116911701171 ... LastLast
Results 11,681 to 11,690 of 11727
    Rep
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    @Mikan You also get a free Imperial plat+ ticket. :)

---

Event News

- Gold Rush with new Gold Tengu "Tengu Guren"
    - Revival: Return of the Dragon Princess (Anya Part 2)

Other News
    - Swordmaster AW2 paths: Deadly Edge and Sword God

Deadly Edge Sieglinde

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Yoxall; 05-09-2018 at 02:05 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Ah, it's good to be rolling Imperial gacha after a while. Three plats and two blacks. Was aiming for Lisa and got two of her so I'm calling it quits for this banner and saving my remaining SCs on the daily drop boost next week. Wanted Mephisto for her art as well and it looks like she answered my prayers after Wurm stole her spotlight last time.

Also my Aigis waifu's time has finally come for her to get her 2AW art. Would've preferred her hair to be a little on the darker side for shading like her previous art but still love it nonetheless.

Btw, swordmaster 2AW passives are:
    Deadly Edge:
    Skill CD reduced by 40%
    Attack during skill increases by 1.2x

Sword God
    Skill CD reduced by 40%
    Shortens post-attack delay after attack
    Stat path

Rep
    Mentioned
    1072 Post(s)
    @Yoxall Congrats. =)

Me just got her myself. =)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    I got the plat maid from the ticket... from summons (150SC) I got black Wurm and plats 2x Roza, 2x Viola, Ralph. Personally I think Wurm is the worst of the blacks, she doesn't really do anything except gimmick stuff with her skill.

Kyuubi continues to elude me :(

I've got around 7 free daily summons left and 27 SC (plus what I'll get during the week), so I'm tempted to try again later (12 more pulls for a guaranteed black)... there's like 7 blacks in the pool though so it's unlikely !

Rep
    Mentioned
    1072 Post(s)
    @Diirk Yeah, I wished they sell an Imperial Black exchange ticket. I would buy it. Aiming for certain character in Aegis gacha is bad for the heart. :(

Rep
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Event News

- 1.5x drop rate boost for dailies and story; weekend will have all dailies available
    - 2x drop rate boost for AW orbs
    - Supporter unit will appear in AW orb daily maps
    - Revival: God-Slaying Sacred Spear (Nephthy)

Shrine News

- New Imperial Spotlight for Imperial Premium Summon 2 (IPS1 banner is most likely unchanged)
    Blacks: Elmira, Mephisto, Wurm
    Plats: Motley, Leora, Helmine
    Golds: Georg, Mistel

Other News

- Balance patch for Imperial units only
    - Exchange Quests: Sieglinde, Angeline, Meredith, Roza, Rischelte, Nephthy, Frey

Last edited by Yoxall; 05-16-2018 at 06:03 AM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Imperial re-balance is nice, maybe they heard me complaining about Wurm ! Not sure what they'd do to make her more useful though, I honestly think they just need to replace her skills w/ something more generally applicable but I can't see them going that far. Replacing her SAW might be good so user's can choose between them... her SAW atm seems pretty pointless.

I spent the 30 extra SC (and a few of my stockpiled free daily summons) to get the extra guaranteed black and got Angeline... she seems pretty interesting. The physical damage reduction on her skill / SAW seems a bit nuts and she has lots of synergy with other units... like Sarah.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Hmm, looks like the Imperial 'rebalance' was mostly just fixing the affection bonuses to be in line with previous non-imperial black unit rebalances (144 attack bonuses -> 173 etc).

Wurm's skill got increased to 15 seconds duration with a longer cooldown, and she gets a 10% chance (100% during skill) of 1.5x damage on her passive, but you'll be using her skill for the defensive bonus so you might end up wasting the offensive bonus... I feel like they should make up their minds what her role is meant to be, she gets a mostly defensive passive but gets offensive favourability bonuses and then her skill is a support gimmick so she's a bit of a conflicted mess.

Edit: 1.8x damage attack proc on AW apparently, I didn't AW her yet.

Last edited by Diirk; 05-17-2018 at 06:46 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1072 Post(s)
    It's a good time to catch up with the backlog characters. :) But I wished they can put symbol for AW skill on the character portrait. There are 200+ characters, checking them 1 by 1 is a hassle. -__-

Rep
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Event News

- Event: Evil Bird Archer (Duration: May 24-June 7; most likely a star trial)
    - Event Unit: Platinum Vampire Hunter "Evil Bird Archer Hyuna"
    - Revivals: Imperial Healer (Elias) and Majin Vepar

Shrine News

- Platinum Dark Fighter "Dark Knight D'arc"
    - Skillset
    Skill: Darkness Aura Slash - Reformed
    Attack increases. Deals ranged attacks.
    AW Skill: Darkness Aura Slash - Destruction
    Attack and defense further increases. Deals ranged attacks. Unable to be healed by allies during skill.
    AW Passive: Soul Revive
    Will not withdraw even when defeated and gets revived on the spot after a certain amount of time.

- Pick-up
    B: Rion, Fredrica, Dorothea, Luxe
    P: Thetis, Raven, Siena, Regina, Charmy

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Yoxall; 05-23-2018 at 01:11 PM.