Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1157 of 1160 FirstFirst ... 15765710571107114711551156115711581159 ... LastLast
Results 11,561 to 11,570 of 11598
    IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    I love giving AWs to random units and this time it was the turn for these three

That's all

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015

Rep
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    @Krad Hunter Why wouldn't you want to AW Socie? She is a sniper with close to 10.000 damage against angels and demons, plus she buffs all ranged units (including Lapis). What's there not to love?
    As for the other two, no comment. :P

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul It's not like I didn't wanted to AW her, hell, since I got her that's what I wanted to do but I have a self-imposed challenge, to choose randomly units to AW...I know that's not an optimal way to play the game but I still like playing that way

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    No wonder this subjugation is easy, it's years old now. At least it let me play with my high cost units, that's so satisfying.

On the other hand, I'm still failing level 5 of the new Majin. Only awakening isn't enough, but I can't really afford leveling up the awakened units yet and I have few good blockers or leveled archers.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1034 Post(s)
    @CaerXhan Basically there are 2 ways to deal with level 5 and above. Once the Boss goes flight mode, it start attacking multiple target around it, at the same time there are stealth demons you need to block or they'll slip through to your base. Clever and tricky of them to come up with this fight. :D

One way to deal with this, is by brute force. If your army have powerful units that can hit the flying Boss, simply just shoot it down before it does too much damage. Another way, in case for people that doesn't have the DPS yet, you can use delaying strategy like this guy.

The concept is very simple, split the Boss from the mobs and delay triggering his 2nd form. Once everything else are death, it should be easier to deal with the Boss alone. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Everyone ready for Aisha to be more OP'ed than she is already? XD Looking forward to Leona's 2AW design too.

Event News

- Labyrinth of Evil Spirits VIII, 49 missions in total.
    - Revival: The Sealed Monkey Sage (Faa)

Other News

- Rearguard Tactician 2AW classes: Great Advisor and Battle Strategist

- Bulk gold armor sell function

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    That picture makes her look like she ate all the pies.

Rep
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoxall View Post
    - Rearguard Tactician 2AW classes: Great Advisor and Battle Strategist

Ho-ho-ho! This is gonna be good. :D

Seriously though, I wonder what kind of buffs they are going to give the class. My guess is that one will have increased cooldown reduction (50% is probably too much to ask for, it's probably going to be something along the lines of 35-40%) while the other will either provide a support buff during skill use, or just get a lot of extra stats. Alternatively, one version might get an extra attack, or attack up to three enemies at the same time, or something along those lines building on their double-attack.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    I hope they won't go for a 40% reduction route since it will make one of the paths for monks/archers/chrono witches somewhat obsolete

Rep
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Shrine News

Black Vampire Lord "Gorgeous Vampire Emma"

Skill: Thirst of Blood
    During skill activation, attack and defence increases. HP gradually recovers. Number of blocks increases and attacks all blocked enemies. Auto activation and permanent.
    AW Skill: Heaps of Bodies and Streams of Blood
    Attack increases for self and token and defence increases for self. HP gradually recovers greatly. Auto activation and permanent.
    Ability: Immortal Feast
    During deployment, all undead units are counted as withdrawal when defeated.
    AW Ability: Kyouka Suigetsu (Mirror Flower, Water Moon)
    During deployment, all undead units are counted as withdrawal when defeated. Furthermore, she creates tokens that do NOT count towards the deployment unit. Only one token can be placed on the field at a time.

Pick-up
    B: Aisha, Towa, Sarah, Eldora
    P: Rubinus, Shirley, Sandy, Barous, Kasumi

Other News

- Fallen Angel Phonia added to TP for rainbow crystals.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.