Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1160 of 1160 FirstFirst ... 160660106011101150115811591160
Results 11,591 to 11,598 of 11598
    Rep
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Event News

- Second phase of "Blue Oni's Daughter and the Oni Clan"
    - 1.5x story exp boost for 1 week
    - Revival: Ancient Dragon's Awakening (Haku-no-Kami)

Shrine News

- Valentine's Premium Summon from Feb. 8th to 15th; both units below will only appear in this premium summon. Planned to be released again in the future.
    Black Monk "Earnest/Wholehearted Martial Champion Princess Alice"

Platinum Summoner "Summoner in Love Rino"

Pick-up
    B: Despia, Estelle, Silvia, Sylseth
    P: Sabine, Rubinus, Maple, Prim, Belzetta

Other News

- "Sweet Candy Witch Ryuryu" to be distributed on February 16th for one week; 7 copies in total.

- Dragon Shaman AW classes: "Elder Dragon Shaman" and "High God Dragon Shrine Maiden"

"Elder Dragon Shaman" Haku-no-Kami

- Daily login Valentine's chocolate from female units given out from Feb 9th to 22nd. Probably uses the same system as every year where they have the daily chocolates from Anna, some from your secretary waifu, and the rest are from the female units with the highest level. Chocolates given out by same leveled girls are determined by how much EXP they have.

4 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Yoxall; 02-07-2018 at 05:53 AM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Is anyone else having trouble logging in? I get hit with a massive gpu lag. Is a coin miner involved?

Rep
    Mentioned
    1034 Post(s)
    @Gitami Some people were having the same problem. Try turning off Chrome Hardware Acceleration. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Hi, I start playing the game for a month and just spent my saved up 100 SC for rolling. These are my units, and I would like to ask if there is any super useful units that I should focus on right away? My goal is to make a team that able to clear most game contents that isn't super lategame. Also I still have 1 Black exchange ticket (use my 1st one on Aisha) and not sure who to pick up to cover my team weakness. The furthest story mission I can do now is Base Scramble II.

And this is the team I'm using now.

IGN (for most game): Akagi

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    You've pretty much got the right idea, level up Mireille and she makes a pretty good tank. Elizabeth is maybe worth leveling too but it's probably not too urgent with Socie and Aisha both so high. I'd drop Roberto though, he's just a bad healer. The silver female healers are probably better than him (if you have enough jewelry to raise their affection), or you can use your 2nd black ticket on B Iris who is one of the strongest blacks.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    @ohno133: For black unit: Aisha is for general map clearing and passive support, Mirelle is blocker unit, Elizabeth, and White Emp to help you cheese through Magic Citadel arc because most of the enemies there are golems.

For Plat unit: Blanche for DPS and Zenobia for early block + UP ramp

For Gold: Iris and Fedora, if you have no better plat healer, consider 2AW both because they will help greatly in later maps. 2AW Katie too if you have resources because she is the best gold unit in this game.

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7819 Post(s)
    I really want that Rino but after whaling a little over Christmas because RNG refused to give me Charlotte.
    She's cute and her aura buff is a nice extra bonus as well as the true damage she gets off her SAW (?). Oh well, maybe next time. At least I have her gold near maxed out to keep me happy.

@ohno133
    My tickets went on nanally and Ingrid, but by the time I got my second black ticket i'd already pulled around six or seven blacks including Aisha with my absurd luck so I got to pick what I wanted instead of for the team.
    I'd say look at what you feel doesn't work for you that you're currently using and look at what you could replace them with using the black ticket, as well as what ones you 'like' out of those.
    Can't offer you much help with team focus and building since I've been on a crutch since I started playing a year ago with my absurd pull luck and never really looked up any guides on that kind of thing, I'm pretty casual.

Two things will never happen:
    Yuzuki getting added or Kagero-class K2.

Rep
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Event News

Event: Movement of the Demon King's Army
    Event Unit: Platinum Ranger "Makai Forest's Guard Linaria"

Revival: The Dark Guild's Servant (Irene)

Shrine News

Shrine News

Platinum Blacksmith "Blacksmith Artisan Carat"

Skill: Perfect Repair
    Increase ATK and DEF to self and targeted classes. Targeted classes' HP is fully restored when skill is activated.
    AW Skill: Goibniu's Thunder Hammer
    Increase ATK and DEF to self and targeted classes. When skill is active, deals ranged magic attacks.
    Ability: Armor Smith
    Buffs the following classes: Heavy armors, mage armors, royal guards, grand knights, priest(ess) warriors, heavy artilleries, and Prince.

Pick-Up
    B: Nanaly, Kayou, Fredrica, Aix
    P: Lyla, Elizabeth, Fermi, Vivian, Clarice

Other News

- On January 14th (tomorrow JP time), everyone will receive three Valentine's chocolates from your 3 highest affectioned female units. The daily chocolates continue for another week.
    - (Previously announced) "Sweet Candy Witch Ryuryu" to be distributed on February 16th to 22nd; 7 copies in total.

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Yoxall; 02-14-2018 at 06:55 AM.