Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1165 of 1173 FirstFirst ... 16566510651115115511631164116511661167 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,650 of 11727
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hi, I've been away from Aegis for a long time. Nutaku's version at that. So I've forgotten something extremely crucial to make climbing back not a nightmare.

What are the maps to farm to level units and do you only use the bronze ones?

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lafate View Post
    Hi, I've been away from Aegis for a long time. Nutaku's version at that. So I've forgotten something extremely crucial to make climbing back not a nightmare.

What are the maps to farm to level units and do you only use the bronze ones?
    The best map for farming Bronze Unit is Orc Hero

Why? Because it is the only map right now that drop 4 bronze unit with Veteran's
    Teachings
    ability

For the Low-level player, you want to farm on Base Scramble II

However, bronze units nowadays are mostly used to 30CC1 silver unit. Plat tin can is bountiful in DMM Aigis.

Rep
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Event News

- Event: Alchemist Doctrine
    - Event Unit: Plat Alchemist "Alchemist Lehren"
    - Revival: The Witch Who Leapt Through Time (Kokoro)

Other News

- Gunner 2AW classes: "High Cannon Master" and "Super-Heavy Gigant Gunner"

High Cannon Master Frederica

- Fame points reset. Chibi Bernice and Cornelia to replace current chibi units.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    So, after about of month of really lazy play (I mostly just logged when I had the time in and then spent my resources on the daily missions), and not playing the game at all for a week, I decided to finally come back and use up the 25 SCs I gathered over the past couple of weeks, because the new black jiangshi looked really, really cool. Instead I got Carat (plat blacksmith, not that great considering I already have Teeny as a permanent member of my teams; this however means that now I have all blacksmiths in the game again), Charmy (the newest Dark Stalker, with the life-steal gimmick; and with her I have all the Dark Stalkers too), and finally Socie (black monster-sniper, in case some heathens out there didn't know, who was only of the very few blacks I still wanted in the game. ... Oh, right, and with her, I now have all the snipers in the game too. Rule of three and all.) Unfortunately no black jiangshi, but oh well, you can't win them all.

Rep
    Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    After a little over a year from her release, I finally got Lapis while trying to roll for Shu. XD One waifu spook from another. Also chose Silvia from the 4th anniversary ticket and rolled Kurama from my monthly plat ticket. Whew, three blacks on April 1st. Certainly wasn't a dream.

Onto some news.

- Platinum mage "Magic Student Mehlis" and gold witch "Diligent Cat Witch Nenya" added to shrine; only appears in school gacha and planned for future release

- Magic Student Mehlis skillset

Skill: Second-hand Magic Lecture
    Range increases. Attack increases for all mages, including herself.
    AW Skill: Great Sorcery of the Magic Department's Top Student
    Attack and range increases. Attacks up to 5 enemies simultaneously.
    AW Ability: Magic School's Uniform [School's Designation]
    HP decreases. Attack and range increases.

- Diligent Cat Witch Nenya skillset

Skill: Cat Witch Party
    Attack and range increases.
    AW Skill: Cat's Hurricane
    Attack and range increases. Shortens wait time after attack (small) and attacks up to 3 enemies in range simultaneously.
    AW Ability: Early Bird's Attendance
    If there are no units on the field, sortie cost greatly decreases.

- Pick-up
    B: Berna, Grace, Moltena, Frederica
    P: Adele, Liddy, Zenobia, Maple, Prim

Other News

- School-themed background and bgm
    - Gold Pirate "Pirate Delinquent Leader (Banchou) Giovanni" added to trading post for rainbow crystal exchange from April 5th to April 19th

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7827 Post(s)
    Now a Mehlis alt? Is Aigis trying to kill me?
    Three of my favourite girls all getting alternate versions one after the other. I didn't get Rino but considering Mehlis is my favourite period I really should try get her. I don't want to spend money again...end me right now.

Will only return for Yuzuki.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1071 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul @Yoxall Congrats. =)

Lol I want that Banchou Giovanni. :)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Both 2AW for Frederica have very large... guns. Literally.

Looks like one has reduced wait time between attacks and ignores weather, the other has massively boosted attack and higher range (390 !) but increased time between attacks.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1071 Post(s)
    The one with the higher range also has increase blast radius x1.3 which synergy well with Gunners that already have increase blast radius on their own. :)

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rolled Nenya and Mehlis then switched over to pickup, 3 until guaranteed black and suddenly a black screen, oh boy and... a Berna.
    I don't have her and I don't want her. A Mortena or Frederica would have been stratosphere better.
    Murphy's Law is a bastard.

Edit:
    Mehlis also ate 10 fairies for her -3 cr.

Last edited by Gitami; 04-05-2018 at 04:29 PM.