Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1192 of 1193 FirstFirst ... 1926921092114211821190119111921193 LastLast
Results 11,911 to 11,920 of 11921
    Rep
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    New month, new tickets. Out of the three (one stamp ticket, two trade post ones), I got two dupe plats, and on the last one I got Despia. Not particularly useful, but at least she is new. I also got Rachel on a random pull yesterday, and I might actually raise her, as you can never have too many siege-range units.

It's my birthday too, and I was thinking about buying the black ticket as a "present", but I decided against it. When my options are "buy a good unit and a chance for another good unit in a game where you already have a ton of good units for 100 bucks" or "buy several weeks, if not months' worth of discounted games on steam for 100 bucks", the choice becomes pretty obvious.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Yeah, I looked at the black ticket then calculated how much it cost and noped the hell out of there.

There's a new black maid Ariel that buffs healers, priest warriors, bishops, acolytes... have to say, if my summon screen turned black and then it turned into her, I'd be pretty unhappy. I barely even use those classes anymore, Rinne is enough for most healing needs.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Nice! Got around 30 SC from collaboration I assume. I wonder what unit they will put for new year.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1129 Post(s)
    I don't get it, why the JP calling the new character Maid Prince? :)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    The 30 SC is presumably for the Shiro Pro promotion... which honestly I didn't even notice this time until it was over, but if you've fulfilled the conditions for it previously then I don't think you even needed to do anything to qualify.

And not 100% sure why she's called Maid Prince, but according to Petite's patreon, she triggers a unique event with the Prince... which I guess is independent of the affection scenes? So maybe something to do with that, who knows.

Rep
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    I just came back just to get the free collab unit after quitting the game due to horrible luck only to find out my present box is full..... Took all the gems(about 200) and yolo roll gacha and got 6 blacks(including a dupe Kuuko....). Used to never get any blacks ever so I'm pretty happy but the thing is: am I already too late? Should I recreate another account? Am honestly pretty lost on how to improve my team because I get slaughtered at revival mission 4.

Did they also up the rates for blacks? Was wondering why did I get a surge of it suddenly.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    @Jiharo This happened to me too. I played long time without black then after that they came one after another. Now also you have pity counter. I don't think you're late and no reason to make another account. There is also some guaranteed black tickets for some early rank levelups. Did you miss anniversary they gave multi summon tickets and many people got blacks? My advice is to watch some youtube videos if you had some difficulty at some maps. If you have problem understanding your units you can also check http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Units. The number of blacks you have should be able to clear most content imo.

Rep
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nema View Post
    @Jiharo This happened to me too. I played long time without black then after that they came one after another. Now also you have pity counter. I don't think you're late and no reason to make another account. There is also some guaranteed black tickets for some early rank levelups. Did you miss anniversary they gave multi summon tickets and many people got blacks? My advice is to watch some youtube videos if you had some difficulty at some maps. If you have problem understanding your units you can also check http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Units. The number of blacks you have should be able to clear most content imo.

Yea, I got the 3 10 roll ticket but it got me 0 blacks. I still have the 2 ticket, one for rank 25 and one from idk when. I quit when I was rank 99 but I seem to be missing the rank 10 black ticket for some reason.

The issue is now idk what units to levels. Currently stuck with loads of spirits but idk who to level.....

Also for the 2 black exchange tickets that I have, I was planning to take Rinne(I like her) but idk for the other ticket who should I get. Am torn between getting Cornelia, Aisha or Iris.... Currently I also have 850 RC, thinking of saving those RCs up for Dark Knight or should I spend 500 on getting a legend summon.... There's like so many things I'm lost at that idk where to begin.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Rinne should be more than inof for healing and good for end game too. That said I use Iris to buff Dina defense sometimes. Level one soldier or merchant and your op blacks. Having someone with high attack output or true damage will be good. Not sure about Dark Knight. The other elf unit seems to buff attack and def of melee units and should be used at end cause she increases cost of units. I never got any black from 500 rc tickets but it's up to you since some people are lucky. Also emperor is useful for beginners. Watch some end game content to see what most people use or get an idea about what units you need. It seems we can get extra rewards from fame points this time so do fame missions for free fairies to level up units.

Last edited by Nema; 12-08-2018 at 12:16 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nema View Post
    Rinne should be more than inof for healing and good for end game too. That said I use Iris to buff Dina defense sometimes. Level one soldier or merchant and your op blacks. Having someone with high attack output or true damage will be good. Not sure about Dark Knight. The other elf unit seems to buff attack and def of melee units and should be used at end cause she increases cost of units. I never got any black from 500 rc tickets but it's up to you since some people are lucky. Also emperor is useful for beginners. Watch some end game content to see what most people use or get an idea about what units you need. It seems we can get extra rewards from fame points this time so do fame missions for free fairies to level up units.
    Well, the only blacks I managed to draw are high cost units........:Erudora, Remii, Kuuko x2, Meruabis(?) and Shinfuu(?). Can't seem to get them out fast enough.

I heard Dark Knight is good to pair with Cornelia but I need a black that could push me far into the game(currently stuck on chapter 3)...

I do also watch majin 15 videos to see what people ends up using but I don't have any of the blacks they have.....