Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1161 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 16166110611111115111591160116111621163 ... LastLast
Results 11,601 to 11,610 of 11709
    Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Used my guaranteed black in dodge vampire and that flying witch but got flying thrower the one with flying monkey stage. I wanted the new gunner so bad and had only 35 crystals. Decided to use them all but got her in my first pull. Thx god I saved a lot.
    [+] Spoiler

Rep
    Mentioned
    1063 Post(s)
    @Nema Congrats. =)

Is she good? I'm still deciding if I want to roll the new pirate or not. :)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    I don't have resources to max her yet but looking at this video she doesn't seems game changer. Better save your crystals I think. That said I'm not expert. https://youtu.be/_mNeYNO_fjA?t=3m12s
    Dude has more videos in his channel. Maybe will be better with next awakening? Who knows.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Nema; 02-24-2018 at 10:00 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1063 Post(s)
    @Nema She looks so happy with her gatling gun. :D

Observing the video. I think there are better units that can deal burst damage. However she were killing 2 golems at the same time is pretty neat, definitely will come in handy for dealing with multiple Boss or clearing mobs around the Boss. Not the strongest, but I think she's one of the useful one. Definitely great to have. :)

Last edited by Mikan; 02-24-2018 at 11:02 PM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    @Nema She looks so happy with her gatling gun. :D

Observing the video. I think there are better units that can deal burst damage. However she were killing 2 golems at the same time is pretty neat, definitely will come in handy for dealing with multiple Boss or clearing mobs around the Boss. Not the strongest, but I think she's one of the useful one. Definitely great to have. :)
    She would be super if you pair her with a dancer. She will be able to gate and destroy an entire lane herself. And you can pair her with Enchanter in case the enemy has high defense but low MR like Ork.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    I got chibi Olivier... she actually seems like she has pretty good stats for a gold, and she has a long duration 100% dodge skill. She might actually be useful for gold & below maps (although they're usually pretty easy anyway).

I also dumped 150 SC into pickup summon 2 last week for next month's stamp card. I got a duplicate Nanally, but it was on my 2nd pull so it didn't really hurt my black pity timer. Then I got Frederica on about the 16th pull. I was hoping for Aix or Kayou, but a black's a black. I also failed to get Clarice, but I did at least get Vivian who seems like a pretty good dancer.

I'm swimming in rainbow crystals now, so I'll probably take the opportunity to finally get either Cynthia or Dark Knight.

Rep
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Some of the chibis are actually rather strong especially for how easily raised they are, although it seems they are mostly of use to newer players and players without well established teams. I got chibi Alicia this month, and while shes not the worst chibi she is of very little use to me.

The demon army subjugation is pretty easy when you use a low leveled heavy armor or something to block the guy who reduces their stats so he doesn't die for a while, but it isn't all that afk friendly compared to some of the other ones, at least for me, which is a bit of a bother.

Rep
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Event News

- 1.5x drop rate boost for story and daily missions. AW orb dailies get 2x boost.
    - Saturday and Sunday (JP time) will have all daily maps available.
    - Revival: Swordswoman of the Boiling Sands (Horus)

Shrine News

- Swimsuit Elaine and Paula return to Premium Summon 1 after maintenance. Both are planned to return in the future.

Pick-up
    B: Ingrid, Altair, Wendy, Sophie
    P: Figuneria, Dahlia, Sabine, Siena, Lina

Other News

- Daily login rainbow fairies to commemorate the second half of the players registered milestone campaign.
    - Magic Fencer 2AW classes: Rune Delver and Rune Slayer

Rune Delver Ingrid

- 3 new story missions for Majin's Inner Body arc; one of them has a new silver dancer as a completion unit. Silver dancer is "Dancer Sharqi".

- Fame summon points reset after maintenance. Chibi Alicia and Olivier are replaced by Chibi Momo and Frederica.

March Schedule:
    - New missions to story (previously announced)
    - Magic Fencer 2AW (previously announced)
    - New class
    - More Labyrinth of Evil Spirits (along with other events planned)
    - New Great Total War mission
    - New Exchange Quests
    - 2AW Illustrations added for 2AW units that currently don't have them (Hoping for Miruno's)

Outside of game news

This was already announced way back in the last (or two I forgot) livestream so this is for people who didn't attend or catch word of it.
    The "Sennen Sensou Aigis Story and Character Works" book will be coming out on March 30th. The serial code unit is in a new class called "Life Linker" and will be drawn by 籠目 (Kagome).

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Yoxall; 02-28-2018 at 06:42 AM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    2AW Illustrations added for 2AW units that currently don't have them (Hoping for Miruno's)
    Thetis and Sedis please =))

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    As a Rune Slayer, Ingrid has more hp, more attack, a lot more defense and magic resist (45 MR !! vs 20 ) and does 80% damage ranged attacks outside of skill instead of the normal 70%. In return Rune Delver gets 20% extra range...

The range is nice and all, but Rune Slayer just gets so much more.