Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1174 of 1176 FirstFirst ... 17467410741124116411721173117411751176 LastLast
Results 11,731 to 11,740 of 11756
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1089 Post(s)
    @Nema You just need a clear on the 3rd stage to get the Hecaton title, no need to 3 star it. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Collab Event News Part 1

- Collab Event: Shin Koihime†Musou - Kakumei x Aigis Collaboration
    - Collab Unit: Black Ruler [Koihime] "Sonken" (Sonken Bundai/Yenren) will be a daily login present to all Princes (Distribution period: July 27th to August 8th)

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Yoxall; 07-24-2018 at 03:52 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1089 Post(s)
    @Yoxall New class? A free black from login? :D

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Just last week I had nothing to do so I went through all the exchange quests I had been ignoring and got 40 SC in 2 days, which put me back up to ~150 SC faster than normal. Apparently just in time, I've always like the Koihime series so I'll likely dump it all into gacha for the collab.

It's probably smarter to do it in August than July though, if I wait til the announcements for the 2nd week maintenance I should have greater certainty about whether I need to pull in first or 2nd week (they may or may not have different spotlight units each week).

Rep
    Mentioned
    2384 Post(s)
    Hmm. Saw this and now I was considering jumping into this game just to get her. I have 2 questions.
    1) When will she be available again?
    2) If she's an event reward, how long do I need to prepare from a brand new account? I'm thinking of starting as late as possible as I'm busy with other stuff.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    @ofi123 Don't know when but game is much easier than past with daily missions. You will have some fun for a while until game get's repetitive but getting new units always motivate me.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    @ofi123 I completely forgot who that was, the test tubes twigged me on to her being an alchemist. She's a relatively recent (3 months ago) event unit: http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Lehren

It was a star event, so realistically we probably won't see her for a while. If you're lucky then she might show up as an extra drop in another event before they eventually re-run her event, but either way I wouldn't expect it any time soon.

Rep
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Collab Event News Part 2

- Collab Event: Koihime from Another World (Duration: July 26th to August 9th)
    - Collab Event Unit: Platinum Ruler [Koihime] Sonken (Sonken Chūbō/Renfa)
    - Revival: Giant-Slaying Sword (Elene)
    - 1/2 story charisma campaign

Shrine News (It's a big one today)

- PUG
    B: Sophie, Alice, Sarah, Teeny
    P: Ur, Anelia, Totono, Clarice, Dolly

- Black General [Koihime] "Kan'u" (Kan'u Unchou/Aisha)

General [Koihime] Class traits: Melee class, block 2, deals physical damage to all blocked enemies, recovers HP upon skill activation

Skill: Green Dragon Tachi
    Attack and defense increase for a fixed amount of time. The amount of enemies blocked and attacked increases by 2 simultaneously.
    AW Skill: Green Dragon Reverse Scale Battle Formation
    Attack and defense further increase for a fixed amount of time. The amount of enemies blocked and attacked increases by 3 simultaneously.
    Ability: Black-Haired Brave General
    Attack increases when blocking an enemy.
    AW Ability: Unparalleled Ruler's Beautiful Hair
    Attack further increases when blocking an enemy.

- Black Strategist [Koihime] "Shokatsuryō" (Shokatsuryō Kōmei/Shuri)

Strategist [Koihime] Class Traits: Ranged class that does not attack and reduces skill cooldown of all ally units.

Skill: Stone Sentinel Maze
    Attack of all units increases for a fixed amount of time. When an ally (excluding tokens) within range is defeated while this skill is activated, they are treated as withdrawn instead.
    AW Skill: Qimen Dunjia
    Attack of all units increases for a fixed amount of time. When an ally (excluding tokens) within range is defeated while this skill is activated, they can be re-sortied after a fixed amount of time.
    Ability: Genius Tactics
    Skill effect time after third use will become permanent.
    AW Ability: Close Friendship
    Skill effect time after third use will become permanent. In addition, while in an active team, increases attack and defense for all Ruler [Koihime] and General [Koihime] units.

- Platinum General [Koihime] "Chōun" (Chōun Shiryū/Sei)
    Skill: Blue Meteor
    Increases attack and attack speed for a fixed amount of time.
    AW Skill: Seiun Shinmyō Geki
    Further increases attack for a fixed amount of time. Reduces block by 1 and attack becomes ranged.
    AW Ability: Messenger of Beauty and Justice
    Sortie cost decreases by 1. Furthermore, when no units are deployed, sortie cost decreases by 3.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Yoxall; 07-25-2018 at 05:21 AM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    I'm dubious about Koumei, she's a essentially rear guard tactician that doesn't attack? That cooldown reduction would need to be pretty large to make up for it.

Rep
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    @Diirk Well, what she may lack in attack she makes up for with that all allies tokenization and redeploy skill. She can essentially turn all allies within her range into majins, it would seem. Not to mention the attack steroid that is tacked on, both of which can become permanently in effect.

Last edited by Maou; 07-25-2018 at 03:32 PM.