Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1175 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 17567510751125116511731174117511761177 ... LastLast
Results 11,741 to 11,750 of 11818
    Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Certainly, the unit itself could work out quite well depending on the size of the attack boost, the skill duration / cooldown etc and how realistic it will actually be to get her to the 3rd skill activation. Also will be interesting to see how long the re-deploy time is, I've never used that imperial jester because it's something like a 40 second redeploy which just isn't really practical. But Rakshasa is super awesome (although a lot of that is around the death effect), I think her re-deploy is around 20-25 seconds which is much easier to deal with.

Edit: The gacha says it lasts until 9th August so we might not get extra units next week. I can't remember how long the Arslan collab was, but that only had 3 units for the entire duration I think ?

Last edited by Diirk; 07-26-2018 at 06:17 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1108 Post(s)
    @Diirk There is a chance? During Arslan Senki collabo, Narsus and Farangis appeared on the first week and Arslan on the 2nd week. This Koihime collabo, 3 characters from Liu Bei side came out on the first week. Maybe Cao Cao side next week or Zang Fei and Ma Chao? Anything possible. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Has anyone any news on the having to hold the mouse down for a second to get it to pick up in battle/sortie bug that's been going on for a while? It's started to really get on my nerves lol. I had to retreat a few times because I lost 3* on the highest tier Hecatoncheir stage a few times because of it. I'm using Chrome, does anyone else have this problem on other browsers?

Last edited by Maou; 07-27-2018 at 03:48 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Event News
    - Event: 2nd Phase of "Koihime from Another World"
    - Revival: Wind God's Daughter (Fuuko)

August Schedule
    - New type of event
    - New subjugation
    - New Majin Advent mission
    - 2AW for both Onmyouji and Sailors
    - 2AW illustration added for previous 2AW units with missing illustration
    - LoES XII
    - Exchange Quests

Last edited by Yoxall; 07-31-2018 at 06:31 AM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    @Maou
    I've also had this issue with Chrome, I actually thought my mouse was dying or something. It's really annoying.

I did my Koihime pulls, I was saved by the pity timer for my black. So 1 free pull + 160 SC because I was too lazy to wait 2 days for more free pulls. I got Shokatsuryou as my black. Hawawa~ indeed! I probably would have slightly preferred Kan'u but I'm just glad it was a banner unit at all.

I also got a surprisingly good haul on platinum units that I didn't have and are interesting... Sapper Dolly, collab Chou'un (only 1 copy... what banner rate up?!), Dark Knight d'Arc, Phantasm Beast Tamer Holly, and then a dupe Thief Anita as my only unwanted plat!

Rep
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Shrine News

- PUG
    B: Mikoto, Ingrid, Kibahime, Duo
    P: Figuneria, Elenia, Loretta, Sandy, Charmy

Other News

- Onmyouji 2AW classes: Enlightened Onmyou Chief and Oni Summoner Onmyou Chief

- Fame points reset; chibi Eterna and Erun will replace current chibi units

Rep
    Mentioned
    1108 Post(s)
    @Diirk Congrats. =)

I got Hawawa too. I was just trying to get the next month legend stamp card. One out of three is good enough I guess. Back when Arslan Senki collabo, I wasn't able to get any, It was so sad, I love Arslan Senki but Aegis gacha keep spooking me. :(

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    @Mikan I didn't have any SC when Arslan collab came out, it hurt my heart.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1108 Post(s)
    @Diirk That time, the week before Arslan collaboration, Black Dancer Miyabi was released. And Arslan gacha started at 2017 July 6th, so most people probably already used their SC at the end of the month for the stamp card. Timing was kinda off. -__-

Now current collabo with Koihime started at July 26th, so people have time to think and plan if they want to roll or not. :)

Also at that time, the gacha pity counter wasn't implemented yet. It was the old scary Aegis Summon. >_<

Last edited by Mikan; 08-02-2018 at 01:40 AM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Hmm, Chaos Knight (dark fighter 2AW) description seems to be wrong in the English wiki... it says up to x1.9 atk/def as hp drops, but that atk increases slowly while the def boost only applies at <50% hp. From testing though it seems to be the other way around, def ramps up constantly and atk didn't increase at all (as I didn't quite reach <50% hp in my tests). Which is a shame, as a 1 block unit I would have much preferred it the other way around.

Edit: nm, found a note on jp wiki that says (machine translation) "Similarly it takes time to calculate the damage, so it is not reflected on the visible status... ". Which is a bit weird, but I guess I'll believe it.

Last edited by Diirk; 08-06-2018 at 12:15 PM.