Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1176 of 1193 FirstFirst ... 176676107611261166117411751176117711781186 ... LastLast
Results 11,751 to 11,760 of 11921
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1129 Post(s)
    Whew managed to min cost the free black. I was worried I have to use a time fairy if it keep failing her. That last cost down is so stubborn. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Event News
    - Summer Thanksgiving Campaign Event: Popularity Battle Campaign's Decisive Match (August 9th to August 24th)
    Chance to vote with a "battle campaign ticket" obtained through logging in or consuming stamina.
    For the units that is on top or at a specific ranking, there are various rewards for the winning unit.
    Also, units can get various rewards depending on their cumulative number of votes.
    *Note: The special rewards for the unit that won the prize will be redeemed later,
    Rewards according to the cumulative number of votes will be distributed at the time of arrival.
    Furthermore, you get a Platinum Beast Tamer "Rabbit-Eared Beast Tamer Shushu" as a login reward on the first day of the event. More copies of her will be distributed depending on the cumulative number of votes
    - Subjugation Event: Dark Guild: the REBOOT
    - Revival: Sky Racer (Tial)

Shrine News
    - Black Archer "White Yukata's Archer Maiden Nanaly"
    Skill: Evening Breeze Quadra Shot
    Range increases and wait time between attacks is slightly shortened. Attacks four enemies within range simultaneously.
    AW Skill: Yukata's Divine Five Archery
    Range slightly increases and wait time between attacks is further shortened. Attacks five enemies within range simultaneously.
    Ability: Kingdom's Ennichi of Relaxation
    While in an active team, all platinum and below rarity units have their sortie cost reduced.
    AW Ability: Shared Candy Apple
    While in an active team, all platinum and below rarity units have their sortie cost reduced and slightly shortens initial timer.

- Gold Vampire Hunter "Beach's Makeup Hunter Kuri"
    Skill: Midsummer's Light Arrow
    Attack increases. All undead enemies are stopped for a short time when skill is activated and prioritize undead-type enemies when attacking.
    AW Skill: Sunshot
    Attack increases. All undead enemies are stopped for a short time when skill is activated and deals magic attack.
    AW Ability: Swimsuit Maiden's Assistance
    Nullifies status abnormality. All male units' attack increase (excluding tokens).

- Summer Elaine and Paula return in the summer revival premium summons.

Other News
    - Summer Daniela will be added to trading post as a rainbow crystal exchange unit from August 9th to August 23rd
    - Daily rainbow fairies

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Yoxall; 08-08-2018 at 05:26 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1129 Post(s)
    I want Nanaly, but already used my SCs on Koihime. :(

Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    I'm really tempted to blow my 30 some crystals on trying to get Shokatsuryou or Aisha at least, but I'm no where near the pity black timer and am afraid all I'd end up with is maybe Sei / Chou'un

Well I did it, saw the black background and got excited, aaand Diera. I guess I'm still pretty dang lucky to get that with only like 6 rolls away from previous black though so I'm not complaining...

Last edited by Maou; 08-08-2018 at 11:47 PM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Voting system is rigged with many tickets no? At least Iris did make it hate the rest.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    I was just levelling up some units when I realised how many of those cost reduce fairies I have just sitting around... 30+ of each! I should probably use those sometime.

Also I need them to add some more barracks...

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Name of 'Silver Unit Storage' Changed to '3/4☆ Unit Storage'.
    Function Enhanced to Also Accept Rarity Gold Units.
    Spirit Storage Max Capacity Increased to 150.

My hopes were answered !

Rep
    Mentioned
    1129 Post(s)
    @Diirk Yatta, I'm also running out of space. That is good news. :)

But instead of Gold units, I prefer they let us stack iron units. I usually sell extra gold unit for rainbow crystal. While iron units are useful for CC fodder but we don't know when we gonna use them, so it would be nice if we can stack them in storage too.

Rep
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Event News
    - Event: LoESXII
    - Revival: Imperial Knight and the Fires of Rebellion (Aleese)

Shrine News
    - Plat Summoner "Summoner Aquamarie"
    Skill: Undine
    Summons Undine and deals ranged magic attacks. Upon activation, all enemies' HP is reduced by 15%.
    AW Skill: True Undine
    Summons Undine and deals ranged attacks that ignore defense and magic resistance. Upon activation, all enemies' HP is reduced by 10% and HP reduction effect increases after each skill activation. (up to 30% during fifth use)
    Ability: Purifying Water
    While in an active team, reduces poison and status abnormality effects for all allies (excluding tokens).
    AW Ability: Holy Water's Examination
    While in an active team, further reduces poison and status abnormality effects for all allies (excluding tokens).
    - Pick-up
    B: Minerva, Wendy, Luxe, Ibuki
    P: Garania, Amelie, Maple, Ramii, Shelt

Other News
    - Exchange Quests: Ingrid, Loretta, Kasumi, Koyomi, Ibuki, Daniela (Gold), Anatolia
    - Silver Box now expanded to Silver and Gold Box
    - Spirit and EXP fodder box expanded to 150 spaces
    - Sailor 2AW: Admiral and Dreadnought classes

Rep
    Mentioned
    1129 Post(s)
    Aquamarine AW skill is quite interesting, all enemies HP reduced upon activation. If there is a boss that just stand on the map from the beginning, by the time it moves, it will already takes a lot of damage. :)