Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1183 of 1187 FirstFirst ... 18368310831133117311811182118311841185 ... LastLast
Results 11,821 to 11,830 of 11870
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1125 Post(s)
    @Nema The anniversary I think is Nov 26th. The Live Stream is Nov 17th. It's still a month away, but who knows what's coming, maybe saving our SC for now is a good idea. :)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    I might have 150 SC by the end of the collab, but I'm not as invested as I was for Koihime so not sure if I'll even want to pull or not. Might come down to how good the characters are. Or I could just save for a while.

I don't think I'm really lacking anything I desperately need at this point in the game, so it mostly just comes down to strength and/or overall coolness factor at this point. I've even still got a black select ticket left, but my two most wanted units atm are Silvia and Kyuubi, so it's no good for that.

Rep
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Shrine Meganews

- Normal Premium Gacha

Platinum Archer "Kemonomimi Archer Kyallop(?)"
    Skill: World Tree's Archery Training
    Range increases. Increases attack to self and all archer and bowrider units.
    AW Skill: Triple Shot Ω
    Infinite skill duration. Range increases and shoots three arrows consecutively. Maximum HP permanently decreases upon skill activation.
    AW Ability: Flowering Ally
    Arrow shooting speed slightly increases (self). Will not invalidate projectile attacks.

- Nanatsu no Taizai Collab Gacha (All-Ages Versions only)

Black Knight [7Sins] "Melodias"
    What is Knight [7Sins] class?
    Block 2, attack does not decrease in Makai, melee class.
    Skill: Full Counter
    Will not receive damage from enemy attacks for a short time. Counterattacks enemy attacks and deal damage to them equal to their attack.
    AW Skill: Revenge Counter
    Defend against 5 surrounding enemies once. Deals range attacks that ignores magic resistence. Attack increases as HP decreases.
    Ability: <Seven Deadly Sins> Commander
    While deployed, attack of all <Seven Deadly Sins> units increase.
    AW Ability: Eternal Life
    If this unit is defeated or withdrawn, can be resortied after a period of time. While deployed, attack of all <Seven Deadly Sins> units and Elizabeth increase.

---
    Black Princess [7Sins] "Elizabeth"
    What is Princess [7Sins] class?
    Ranged unit that heals allies. After AW, can stop demon-type enemy's movement for a short time upon skill activation.
    Skill: Super Magical Healing
    Recovers all allies' HP once. Heals all abnormal status for all allies with range.
    AW Skill: Light of Determination
    Autoskill. Attack permanently increases. Changes to "Super Magical Healing" after skill duration ends.
    Ability: Boar Hat's Waitress
    While in an active team, defense and MR of all <Seven Deadly Sins> units increase.
    AW Ability: Goddess' Blessing
    While in an active team, attack for demon-type enemies decrease. Defense and MR of all <Seven Deadly Sins> units increase.

---
    Platinum Bandit [7Sins] "Ban"
    What is Bandit [7Sins] class?
    Block 1, rarely receive additional gold from defeating enemies, melee class, probability to receive gold increases after AW.
    Skill: Snatch
    Attack increases for a fixed amount of time. When this unit defeats an enemy, obtains additional gold.
    AW Skill: Physical Hunt
    Attack increases for a fixed amount of time. While skill is activated, all enemies' attack decreases. Skill effect increases for subsequent use. (Maximum effect at third usage)
    Ability: HP Super Recovery
    HP gradually recovers.
    AW Ability: Immortality
    HP gradually recovers. Invalidates all status abnormality and poison. Even if HP reaches 0, will not be withdrawn and revive on the spot after a period of time.

---
    Platinum Giant [7Sins] "Diane"
    What is Giant [7Sins] class?
    Block 3, melee class, recovers HP upon skill activation after AW.
    Skill: Heavy Metal
    Defense increases for a fixed amount of time. Only during first skill use, defense permanently increases.
    AW Skill: Ground Gladius
    Attack and defense increase for a fixed amount of time. Deals ranged attacks and increase damage dealt towards ground enemies.
    AW Ability: War Hammer Gideon
    Increase attack and reduce reuse skill time.

Other News
    - Balance patch for individual units and classes

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    I hope they add the nameless R-18 versions for these characters like they eventually did with Arslan ones.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    I saw in a previous announcement that you need to get the unit in all ages version, but they'll be visible in r-18 as altered (nameless?) versions. So should be there straight away, I think.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Summoned all I had for Diane only guaranteed platinum was off banner. Didn't get anything fells bad. It wasn't much only around 5 singles. Whatever you can't get all you want.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1125 Post(s)
    I'm still pondering to roll or not. The anniversary is getting closer with that in mind. Hmmm. -__-

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I just don't think they will introduce something as appealing as Giant Diane to me. I have my favorite character in aigis which is Strong Girl Dina and she didn't win voting so low chance for new version I assume sadly. Diane big spirit on map looks cool but all depends if you like characters. I was only interested on Diane and would've skipped it if not for her. They will give free ticket and free summones on anniversary maybe and that's more than inof for me. I didn't have many crystals to begin with so not much difference for me but for people with many it's different story.

Rep
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Made a single, off-timer roll on the 7 sins gacha, got Nakia (the fairly new plat avenger) instead of a collab unit.

On a side-note, Noire turned out to be pretty lackluster is my opinion. While I can see her being useful for a newer player, as she can either work as a redeployable token (so long as she got offed during her skill) or an okay melee support DPS unit, I really hoped for some kind of neat gimmick that would justify using her. Oh well, she is still cute, so I don't regret using up all my SCs for the grind.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1125 Post(s)

Hmmmmm this is hard to choose, both of them looks great. >__<

-----------------
    Btw according to their official web,

http://aigis1000.jp/notification/detail/id/5069/

They are planning to implement 2nd Awakening each week on Nov. Which are Oni, Heavy Armor, Vampire Lord, 重装砲兵 (not sure what this one, Imperial Cannon??) and Dragon Soldier.