Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1184 of 1187 FirstFirst ... 18468410841134117411821183118411851186 ... LastLast
Results 11,831 to 11,840 of 11870
    Rep
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    @Mikan I wrote a bit on the wiki about the Kibahime options, but to sum it up: Myouou is just a straight upgrade of normal Kibahime, with the only truly outstanding bit being the fact that with the freely available Supreme Commander Shino she can reach 40 MR, making her an amazing magical tank/lightning rod. Kibashuu Chief, on the other hand, has a token that doesn't count towards deployment limit and after placement they give 1.4x atk/def for kibahime, giving her much greater damage potential and enough defense to actually survive long enough against bosses to paralyze and/or burst them down.

However, do note that Kibashuu Chief is probably going to be only available for her, because of story reasons, while the other Oni girls already go with Myouou, and they are arguably even better magical damage sponges than her (Itsuki can self-heal, while Rindou can either attract ranged magic or get even more raw EHP depending on which skill you prefer).

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Gabezhul; 11-04-2018 at 04:46 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1125 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul Yeah Itsuki and Rindou already going on that path. Beside I love those crazy ninja that keep eating Majin parts, the blue path is definitely a lot more interesting. :)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Kibashuu Chief looks cooler imo, so I was leaning towards that anyway. The "imperial cannon" class I think is heavy artillery... the cannon version of mage armours.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Had 5 Crystals today and summoned on 7sins and platinum.
    [+] Spoiler

Thx god I'm super happy all summones didn't go to waste.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1125 Post(s)
    @Nema Personally I think she's the better one among the new collabo character. Congrats. :)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Thx, I only wanted her for the look. Don't really care how powerful she is.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Guardian Armor is getting second Awakening. Dina is looking amazing.

Last edited by Nema; 11-07-2018 at 01:49 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1125 Post(s)
    @Nema Been waiting for this one for a long time. Today I was already preparing the materials like CC silver heavy armors etc, cannot wait for tomorrow. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    I wonder if 2AW is going to finally give heavy armors a niche. Unfortunately, due to the current meta being all about DPS, delaying-effects and token-spam, being straight up meatwalls makes them mostly useless, and while there are a few success-stories (e.g.: Moltena), most of the time 2AW doesn't provide enough of an effect to make old unit types relevant again (e.g.: Witches, Soldiers, etc.). Still, considering that Dine was my very first premium black unit, I would really love to get an opportunity to use her again after collecting dust in my barracks after close to two years now.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    @Mikan Cool. I'm having her at 99 and will ready material but I'm low on heavy armor orbs. Will Awaken and level 2 versions of her to max since she is my favorite.