Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1199 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 199699109911491189119711981199
Results 11,981 to 11,989 of 11989
    Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    @Mikan Congratulations! She is not as much of an absolute duelist monster as vanilla Silvia, but she is just a notch below her normal self, and she has way more utility so long as you have other undead she can support.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul Thanks. :) Yeah when I got her and then checked the Wiki. Huh undead heal?? o_o It's quite interesting but isn't there better gimmick for Sylvia? I mean she's a limited, give her something more useful. On the bright side, same with the original Sylvia, she still hit like a truck, most enemies will die in 1 hit. :) Quite flexible to use. Double Sylvias + tokens looks fun. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    @Mikan Vanilla Silvia's main claim to fame is the combination of high stats after ramping up, including an amazing EHP and 50% dodge, and then an 18% heal per attack. Because of this, here are few enemies in the game that Silvia cannot permanently block without any support, and then shave their health away with her great attack.

Summer Silvia, on the other hand, has the same huge stats and EHP, but loses the dodge. In exchange, she actually regenerates really fast plus can heal herself with her skill, meaning she has a way to keep up her health while not blocking and she is less vulnerable to ranged damage, but on the flip side, she only recovers 2% health per attack, so as a duelist she is squishier than the vanilla version.

Now, granted, "squishier" in this context only applies to difficulty levels of 10+ Majin and the like, and in every other content she would still be a semi-unkillable monster with regenerating tokens and undead team support.

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    My Aigis crashes before even reaching the start screen ever since the new update. Do any of you experience anything similar?

Rep
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul It's working fine here, but it does feel kinda slow compared to yesterday.

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Dammit, I hate commenting here on my phone, my message got deleted again.

To reiterate: since the DMM app update, my Aigis only loads up to the DMM logo, logs in, and then it immediately crashes. I tried clearing caches, data, reinstalling everything, but it's the same. I still have my tablet to test out at home, but if the android version is FUBAR, I will be slightly pissed.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1166 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul Try turning on/off Hardware Acceleration yet?

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    @Mikan I use a Mate 20 (it was the best mid-range phone with a good battery available at my carrier), and I don't even have the option for hardware acceleration.

I have tried fiddling with the developer settings, reinstalling the DMM app, and I even went through with the system update I was postponing until today, and the closest to a proper error message I got was the system telling me that the DMM app wasn't compatible with my Android version and couldn't be launched... and then half a second later it got launched anyway and worked fine. I have no bloody idea what's going on.

Update: I just got home from work and reinstalled the DMM app and Aigis on my tablet, and it works perfectly fine there. So yeah it's probably some kind of incompability with my phone which is annoying as hell, but at least my account isn't affected.

Last edited by Gabezhul; 07-25-2019 at 01:47 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Last evening, while talking with a friend on Discord, we were discussing new premium units, and I realized the new plat blacksmith would work well with my main team, and since I was 3 pulls away from the pity timer, I decided to throw in 15 SCs for the heck of it. I got the pity plat on the third... which then got upgraded to a black and I received Umbre, the black Dark Stalker instead. This, on the same day where I managed to pull a 5* and three 4* servants on FGO already (for those not in the know, 5* servants have a 1% drop chance, and 4*s a 3% drop chance). I call that a luck day.