Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1172 of 1172 FirstFirst ... 172672107211221162117011711172
Results 11,711 to 11,712 of 11712
    IGN
    ColdWolf
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    @Arisato Minato Heavy Armors and Mages kinda lost their jobs for others classes, a really well worked 2AW would be a way to make them more appealing, but I am not sure what could be done. I rarely use them, prefer to use Bishop, Samurai, Mage Armor, or something like it, except in some missions that have some kind of restriction.

I would like a simpler way to change Prince's titles ... some emblem for the titles would be nice too.

And they should update the classes used as material for promotion of some classes, like Bishops, Alchemists, Bow Riders or Feng Shui, since now there are already silver and gold rarity units of these classes. I usually end up spending all the base units and accumulating the low rarity of these classes...

I tried the gacha last week for a chance for the Dragon Girl, when I saw a dark golden shine ... I thought it would be the Jiangshi or Curse User, but it was a Griffin Rider ...

Last edited by ColdWolf; 06-23-2018 at 04:43 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1063 Post(s)
    @Arisato Minato A lot of the class already got their 2nd AW. It's just a matter of time for heavy armor and mage to get their turn. I'm more curious what they gonna do with Princess. :)

Last edited by Mikan; 06-23-2018 at 09:57 AM.