Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Spring event has ended. Check the event threads for more info.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1096 of 1096 FirstFirst ... 9659699610461086109410951096
Results 10,951 to 10,956 of 10956
    Rep
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Ride Master Wendy can solo Dracolich. Don't need to worry about the paralysis or healer stacking. Feelsgoodman

Rep
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Totally not OP'ed for our new monster slayer.

Socie skill: Holy Demon Bullet -> ATK increase by 1.8x. If target is demon or angel, ATK is further increased to 1.3x. Prioritizes angels and demons.
    SAW: Holy Demon Exterminating Bullet - Ragnarok -> Doubles ATK. Doubles ATK again if target is demon or angel. Prioritizes angels and demons.
    Passive: ATK Up -> Increases ATK for self.
    AW Passive: Boost Missile -> Increase ATK by 10% to self and 10% to all ranged units when deployed.
    Affection bonus: ATK and idle frame reduction

Elementalers are getting their AW. Mats: Magic Swordsman, Witch, and Bishop. Orbs: Load Witch and Warlock.

Pick-up theme: Classes without class change.
    Blacks: Sybilla, Towa, Mireille, Koharu
    Plats: Lilia, Ersha, Totono, Livre, Clarice

Last edited by Yoxall; Yesterday at 03:42 AM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    What's a banner?

Did 135 SC rolls for my stamp card and because the black monster slayer is cute, got 3 plats and 1 black... of which Ramii was the only banner unit (I would have preferred Loretta, oh well). I also got Totoro, Dolce (ironically) and Kibahime. With Ramii's infinite skill, her and Kibahime seem to overlap in usage a lot... not sure how useful these units will really be, and not really a black I particularly wanted, but it's still a black I guess.

I'm happy about Dolce though, I failed acquiring her a few times during her banners and she looks pretty amazing.

Rep
    Mentioned
    832 Post(s)
    @Diirk Congrats. :) Kibahime is really good as long you can handle her cost. Once deployed, she's a beast. XD

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    @Mikan yeah I just checked the black tier list document and noticed that she's listed as A tier... but I guess w/ her super high hp and paralysis skill she does open up new possibilities. Sadly I'm broke atm so it will be a while until I can raise her.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Recently I summoned fire token user so I tried her and helped me big time to finish final mission and defend against thunder attack. I have 25* will try to find a way to win rock throwers map. Also burned this monster to death for the lolz.
    [+] Spoiler
    https://i.imgur.com/h6CKDr7.png