Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1198 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 1986981098114811881196119711981199 LastLast
Results 11,971 to 11,980 of 11982
    Rep
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    @Gabezhul Hmm you never utilize the few second stop? I used them to kill several level 15 Majins already. Hawawa + platinum princess (I forgot her name). In between she recycles, I use Black Jianxi tokens or any units or tokens that can stop the boss for few seconds. You can basically completely stop the boss on the same spot for a really long time and DPS it to death. I learnt this strategy from Kimerias fight and it works too on several Level 15 Majins.

I don't have Lupin so I don't know how many tokens she has. If she only has 1 and no replenish, that sucks. :(
    My previous reply got accidentally deleted, so to reiterate: she has 4 tokens. She can replenish 2 with her normal skill, once, and none with her SAW. Her tokens do 3 seconds of time stop, meaning that with her SAW, her entire supply of tokens can stop an enemy for as long as a single Jiangshi token. I rest my case.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1164 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul Hmm I see 6 tokens. 6 x 3 sec = 18 sec where the Boss not doing anything. Not too bad, I guess. It's plenty enough time to keep a Majin frozen. Would be a nice addition to the time stop strategy. But again, the problem is her DPS, doesn't contribute much to take a party slot. Unless her token can be replenish infinitely, that would be a different story.

Rep
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    @Mikan Yeah, she is technically better than nothing if one has absolutely no other time-stopper options, but I would say I'd expect slightly more than "not entirely useless under very specific circumstances in very specifically lacking rosters" from a limited time collab premium black unit that we will probably never get another chance to pull, and therefore won't receive any balance changes in the future.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1164 Post(s)
    Oh nice update. Present box limit has been increase to 500 and it has item filter now. :) Gold unit max affection has been increase to 150.

Rep
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    @Mikan The 150 affection is not only a nice extra boost, it also gives free SCs, and those are never a bad thing. Yay. :)
    Unfortunately I don't have any of the exchange quest units this time around (or rather, of the ones I have, none is AWd), so no free SC there. Boo. :(

Rep
    Mentioned
    1164 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul Eh?? The new character is the Prince's daughter??? o_o

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    I did one multi on the summer banner got no black but got my first premium demon summoner Livre. I wanted her for long time so this is good. Then did 3 more singles for guaranteed black and got my second premium devil summoner which was summer lapis. I never had original lapis so this is amazing. Thx god it's not off banner unit.

Rep
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    @Nema Congrats. I also pulled a summer Lapis. Her base skill is the same as her normal version's SAW, except slightly shorter, and can only be used three times. Considering it has a long cooldown anyway, and that you will most likely use her to supplement a single damage spike during a sortie, I would say she can still comfortably stand in for her normal version, and she even has a better passive (DS tokens are kinda trash even with normal Lapis' boosts, while nullification and +10% teamwide defense is pretty darn good). Her SAW is a little contentious right now. I'd say it makes Lapis into a great lightning rod while providing a permanent damage and MR buff to your allies, but as some have pointed out, it makes her dangerous to use on Majin maps where a big AOE attack can spell doom for her and the allies around her. Overall, I still think she is a really, really good unit, so congrats again.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Thanks. Congrats to you too. My Dina will enjoy the def boost and mr since she lack in that department. I wish they will make new version but I guess she isn't that popular. I will mostly use lapis for subjugation and have other blacks to use if needed for majin maps. I never liked her that much to be honest. I tried to hunt for Livre for a while so I think getting her is bigger win lol. Base art for summer lapis is better. Not sure why had such a downgrade after awakening. Anyway i'm happy getting limited character.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1164 Post(s)
    Aigis Summer Special Live Broadcast incoming July 19th 21:00 JST. Information on future update etc.

ニコ生 https://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv320646181 …
    YouTube https://youtu.be/MKCWo4IRyeA

Edit

Congrats on Summer Lapis both of you. :)

Been a while since I rolled because nothing new interesting for me lately. This time I was aiming for Summer Rita because her Shadow gimmick looks pretty neat. Got 6 platinum units but none of them are Summer units. And all of them were dupes, Aegis gacha is scary as usual. But luckily the pity Black got Sylvia, so it's all good. :)

Last edited by Mikan; 07-15-2019 at 09:00 PM.