Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1159 of 1169 FirstFirst ... 15965910591109114911571158115911601161 ... LastLast
Results 11,581 to 11,590 of 11690
    Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    B. Iris AW passive of 7% defense now also reduces her skill cooldown by 40%... wtf ?!

Looks like the AW abilities that provide a boost to a single class (eg +7% healer attack) now also provide the boost to a 2nd class (eg +7% healer and dark healer attack). A few other blacks with global buffs also got personal buffs added in addition, eg Aisha gets increased personal skill duration on top of her +hp boost to everyone.

Then there's some other skill and class tweaks, but it doesn't look like anything major.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1051 Post(s)
    @Diirk Yeah it's mostly enhancing the already useful passive buff. It's very welcome. :)

Black Enchanter Anri get the most change. I got the feeling they gonna do something about her. :)

Edit

That summoning animation is interesting at first, but when you try to summons for real, those thing are really slow. I wish there is an option to skip them.

Last edited by Mikan; 02-02-2018 at 06:56 PM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Item Collection events are great for average or unneeded units. Thank god I rolled Itsuki, I don't have to farm this event.

Still, flat loli oni, so I'm definitely getting a few hundred beans for her.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    What browser you guys are using to play. Recently brave and chrome stopped working. Pale moon doesn't run it properly and super slow. Not sure what to do.

Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nema View Post
    What browser you guys are using to play. Recently brave and chrome stopped working. Pale moon doesn't run it properly and super slow. Not sure what to do.
    Been running fine for me on Chrome Version 63.0.3239.132 (Official Build) (64-bit). Not sure what the issue you have is but you may want to try updating video drivers and making sure hardware acceleration in browser is on/off.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    @Maou Thx. Will see what I can do.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1051 Post(s)
    Actually I was having similar problem. After they updated on Thursday, when I tried to play Aegis with Chrome, it would freeze. I retry 3 times and same problem persist. Then I turned off Chrome Hardware Acceleration, Aegis works again although kinda slow. Maybe they changed something with the update because I was playing just fine few hours before the update.

So now I have to do this:

Aegis : Hardware Acceleration Off
    Other games: On

It's kinda a hassle switching it on and off but at least I can still play. Not sure if this is only me with this problem, because my computer is quite old.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    @Mikan It was Hardware Acceleration after all. Now it's off, game is working fine. Thx to you and Maou. Oh my God. Alicesoft celebration! Sill in picture. Will Rance NTR the prince? I always thought that prince is similar to Rance.

Last edited by Nema; 02-05-2018 at 03:06 AM.

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7823 Post(s)

Nice she's a log in bonus, rather than gacha

Will only return for Yuzuki.

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Collab with Rance 10? nice. I know the Prince is pretty much an expy of Rance but I never expected this.

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015