Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1187 of 1187 FirstFirst ... 187687108711371177118511861187
Results 11,861 to 11,870 of 11870
    Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Not guaranteed. Just big expectation and you expect better anniversary than previous one not worse. Many games are super generous plus if the game was in it's early years you might understand them not giving you everything easily but we speak about 5th anniversary. It's disappointing imo. They're locking black summon ticket behind pay wall when anniversary supposed to be for everyone but whatever.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1125 Post(s)
    Incoming new characters art, 2nd AW, Christmas, etc.

[+] Spoiler

The fanarts looks awesome. Aegis lunch box was amazing lol, a lots of talented people out there. :)

Looking forward. :)

Last edited by Mikan; 11-17-2018 at 08:51 PM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Just done with Miasma-filled Demonic Lung (濃瘴満ちる魔肺) I had to use clown strategy. Tried Valkyrie but failed. That clown wonder heart destroyed angels even without awakening him just max level and skill. It's crazy how super low cost unit like that can do. I wonder what will black rarity clown will do. Rest of summoned angels and their leader had no chance against my Gigant Hammer Dina. Almost finishing this game.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2443 Post(s)
    Hmm just tried this game. Currently my no.1 question is how do I level the characters? Is it grinding or feeding?

Rep
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    @ofi123 Feeding. Check this page out for more detail https://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Unit_Combination

The early game is very rough, but the game is decent after you able to raise some core units up to get your team going.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    IGN (for most game): Akagi

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    Hmm just tried this game. Currently my no.1 question is how do I level the characters? Is it grinding or feeding?
    3 same colour fairies and one platinum armor or some exp fairies with same rarity/colour. At beginning of game you will use dropped low rarity units and feed them I guess. Do daily fame missions http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Fame for some fairies too and keep your silver 3 star units to use them as awakening material. See here for guides http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Fodder_Units and here http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Guides
    When you get black tickets I advice one of the units you get is
    http://aigis.wikia.com/wiki/Rinne

Last edited by Nema; Today at 05:28 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    @ofi123 To elaborate on Nema's recommendation: At Rank 10 and 15, you get 1 Black Ticket, allowing you to pick a black unit of your choice. The most often recommended units are Rinne the feng shui user (multi-healer with a perma-skill that gives 30% dodge chance and a token that can take the place of a defeated unit), Elyse the healer (used to be called "Black Iris", she has a passive defense buff and her skill doubles the defense of units in her range) and Aisha the rear-guard strategist (her class skill decreases skill reuse timers, her SAW is a nuke that wipes most early maps and she has great DPS outside of skill).

Out of those three, Elyse is the most immediately useful, since you don't need to Skill Awaken her to shine.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2443 Post(s)
    Thanks for the advice. Next question, who of these should I focus on leveling?

Rep
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    @ofi123 In order of appearance:
    -Evil Princess Misa: Cannot be healed, but can put down a token that doesn't count towards the deployment limit, and if she dies, the token is removed and she is revived. Pretty decent stats, but she only shines after Awakening, when she gets a token that acts as a mage.

-Mage Armor Sylseth: Pretty lackluster pre-AW. Her gimmick is reducing enemy magic resistance and some extra damage against demons and youkai, neither of which is particularly important early on. Turns into a pretty good nuker after 2AW, but that should be several months down the line for you.

-Phantasm Beast Tamer Xing Fu: A free support unit that everyone got from a recent promotion. Her gimmick is that if one of your units die in her range, it is treated as withdrawal. This allows you to use some riskier tactics without fear of losing your 3-star rating. Otherwise she is a middling damage dealer, but early on being able to do 1000+ magical burst attacks on bosses is pretty good.

I have to go now, but I will finish this post with your platinums after I'm back, and I will give my proper recommendation. Stay tuned.

<Continued>
    -Sword Master Raven: She is pretty good. Decent stats for an early duelist, though her defense falls off fast. Her main claim to fame is her skill, which deals good damage and has an obscenely high assassination chance, so it works as a panic button during a bigger wave.

-Dark Stalker Shade: Her class gimmicks are extra damage against angels and self-tokenization (defeat is treated as withdrawal, thus maintaining 3-stars). She has middling stats, but she has an infinite skill that boosts them after a fairly long windup, and during skill use she deals true damage (not affected by defense or magic resistance). Overall she is a pretty good unit if you know how to use her.

-Dark Stalker Charmy: Same class gimmick. Her added twist is that she has better stats, a very low cost and great self-healing in the form of her skills, but her stats are halved until first skill use. Again, good unit, but requires some management to shine.

-Monster Breaker Tyr: Her class gimmick is reducing the stats and damage received from certain enemy types and dealing extra damage to them. I her case it's golems, that are some of the toughest and most annoying bosses early on, but she only really works against them after awakening, which limits her potential use for a new player.

-Zehnren Longji Gongzhu: A hybrid lighning rod/support class. She doesn't block, but she redirects 30% of the damage from allies in her range to herself. She has good defense, so she serves as a lighning rod to draw damage from your squishier units, while her skill gives a solid 1,4x defense boos for allies in range, plus she deals pretty good magic damage at a great range.

-Archer Bashira: A staple of early teams, for a good while she is going to be your main solution for dealing with flying mobs, and her skill can make short work on early-game mid-bosses like the various flying dragons.

-Feng Shui User Marle: Multi-healer that reduces the DoT of poison and heat and shortens the duration of weather effects. Her specialty is range, and during skill use she heals everyone in range at once, great for dealing with AOE damage.

As for golds, the ones who deserve mention are:
    -Blacksmith Gordeaux: He boosts the prince, and he is a decent, cost-efficient duelist.

-Feng Shui User Kururu: Super cheap multi-healer with surprisingly decent stats, a global heal SAW and immunity to weather effects.

-Summoner Rino: Can only attack during skill use, but she is cheap, has great damage potential, and her SAW gives her an infinite skill.

-Healer Robert: Keep a copy of him, he is useful on male-only maps, even if otherwise quite bad.

Now I have to go again, so the recommendations are going to be in another post. Stay tuned even more.

- - - Updated - - -
    @ofi123 Now, for the actual recommendation: Misa, Raven, Bashira, Marle and Longji should be your main focus. Misa is for dueling early bosses and self-reviving shenanigans, Raven as the backup duelist and panic button, Marle is for healing, Bashira is an early staple against aerial enemies, while Longji is a pretty good all-rounder with a defense buff who should be able to serve both as a lightning rod, as a booster and as a support damage dealer.

Xing Fu is also worth considering, though since you have so many self-tokenizing units, she is not as immediately important.

Once you are in the mid-game (read: once you beat the jungle story maps and get the Armored Prince), you can move on to the dark stalkers and Sylseth, as they are good, but they require some micro-management and/or counter units that are not particularly common early on. Tyr would be amazing for the magic city maps before that, but unfortunately there is no chance in hell you can AW her before getting there, though she should still help you 3-star them later.

Your milestone goals should be these in order:
    -Get to the desert maps, as they have the best exp-fodder drops early on.
    -Once you got there, strengthen your team, do the easy maps of ongoing events and the daily revival rotation.
    -Use the stones that you get out of these for some more rolls. Also spends some on barrack-space. Save up 7 crystals for the next step.
    -Your next goal is Armor Prince. Look up some vids on how to 1-star the story maps necessary to get there, then buy the temporary boost package from the market and go for it.
    --Related to the above point, if you need some extra firepower, some of the revival events drop Revival Crystals (the yellow ones), 100 of which can be traded for Emperor-kun, a black male unit with a ranged true attack burst that can help dealing with a lot of early maps.
    -Once you got Armor Prince, you should just focus on gradually building up your roster. With CC-ing, AW-ing and 2AW-ing, there are always something to do to make your core team better, and before you knew it, you are going to be stomping the maps that gave you trouble in the past with ease.

Last edited by Gabezhul; Today at 12:10 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1125 Post(s)
    @ofi123 The first thing you want to raise is Soldier. Main reason they can recover Cost point, which is the basic in this game, all units in this game has Cost to deploy, so the faster you can generate them the better advantage you'll get. Soldier also pretty cheap anti rush unit, can block multiple enemies and pretty good tank for early rusher. You should be getting Gold Soldier Katie somewhere early in the story, She's pretty good unit to raise.

After that, this game works the same way as other RPG games. Basic is Tank, Healer and DPS. First you want a reliable tank to keep the enemies from reaching your base and a healer to keep everyone alive. The party will become solid and stable once you get this two raised.

DPS in this game are more flexible and there are a lot of them, depend on your play style. Me back when I started this game, preferred archers, as they are low cost, can be placed somewhere safe, can attack both ground and flying enemies and kill them from a distance. :)

Rarity wise, of course the higher rarity are better, some blacks are so broken that they can wipe out the entire map alone. But in the end, it all comes to your preference who you want to raise and play with. :)