Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1130 of 1149 FirstFirst ... 130630103010801120112811291130113111321140 ... LastLast
Results 11,291 to 11,300 of 11486
    Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    @Maou Yeah in hindsight I was being a bit unfair to Ramii. Even when she lands, if you compare her AE magic damage to a mage it's pretty impressive. My frustration mainly stems from when I've tried to use her in subjugations etc there comes a point where her lack of defense just gets her butchered by the tougher units later on... the black Oni actually suffers from this same problem. On the other hand, Fuuko doesn't do as much damage but its still pretty significant, and she permanently has 1300+ defense so you don't need to worry about her dying to physical.

As a ranged sniper she's probably fine, but for almost 50 cost I expect a bit more from a unit...

Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Finally managed to find a working strategy for the last stage in the event :) Took me around 5 or 6 attempts, I think.
    Bastet is a deadly enemy. Though, I noticed that she will only attack the unit that was placed last in her range.

Last edited by LuneFox; 10-12-2017 at 06:48 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuneFox View Post
    Finally managed to find a working strategy for the last stage in the event :) Took me around 5 or 6 attempts, I think.
    Bastet is a deadly enemy. Though, I noticed that she will only attack the unit that was placed last in her range.

That's just standard ranged unit behavior, and it's the reason why "lightning rods" exist in the game. Personally I just stalled until I got enough UP in talon, then I put down Lapis, Sue and then a demon in quick succession. The demon survived a couple of hits, during which I could activate Sue's skill, and then everything died (I mean, with Lapis and Leora, her base damage is around 1300; factor in that she fires four bolts and that she deals extra damage against undead, and you can imagine how quickly Bastet croaked). That said, it is still a pretty tough map, it's just that vampire hunters make this entire event a lot easier.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    It's an avenger type mob, it doesn't really start doing big damage until its below half hp or something. And then you can just tank it with cheap tokens like imps or whatever so you don't need to risk any units dying. Not sure if the map is 100% drops or not, but they usually aren't so I'm running it with a thief atm.

Rep
    Mentioned
    997 Post(s)
    @Diirk I can confirm you, it's not 100% drop. I've been farming Bastet map with AW Leda, most of the time it drop 5 event item, but very rarely it can drop only 4.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    I notice there are currently half cost for doing story quest? Does it include increase drop rate or gold drop?

Rep
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato Minato View Post
    I notice there are currently half cost for doing story quest? Does it include increase drop rate or gold drop?
    No, it's just part of the Kamipro collab. It's to help newbies.

Rep
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Anything specific we have to do during the Kamihime Project collaboration, or is it just one of those 'reach a certain level/rank and get rewards' things?

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maou View Post
    Anything specific we have to do during the Kamihime Project collaboration, or is it just one of those 'reach a certain level/rank and get rewards' things?
    Just need to reach rank 15 on both games.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Glad I had project r account before. I don't play the game but tried it for a while. I'm nearing to 1000 of collecting event for black thief. Couldn't handle her sexy pose so I had to farm her.