Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1143 of 1143 FirstFirst ... 143643104310931133114111421143
Results 11,421 to 11,425 of 11425
    Rep
    Mentioned
    194 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuneFox View Post
    When I thought about Aisha killing many enemies in a wide range, I remembered that I have Garania for that. With some buffs, she does more than 2k AoE magic damage with an incredible splash radius, like, the half of the screen. And has longer effect and shorter cooldown.

I hope that a pair of Sophies will take place of two healers for regular / poison / heat maps, and will free me of thinking where to place healers. Also, there will be more space for ranged units and an ability to attack/block in emergency situations.
    Don't just look at Aisha's SAW. She is OP because of the full package: -30% cooldown for everyone, +14% health, very low cost combined with great off-skill DPS (high-speed double-attack) and siege-range SAW that can hit enemies on the other end of the map. Garania is really not in the same ballpark, as she is "just" an AOE riffraff-cleaner. Sure, she does that role much better than Aisha, but that's not the point. Case in point, if you want Garania to hit a stationary boss, you have to put her down in a 240 range of the boss, since even if she has a 300+ AOE, it means nothing if the enemy is out of range. In the case of Aisha, unless the two are on the far opposite ends of the map, you just have to press a button and she is dealing damage to the boss, plus four more enemies on the way. Completely different utility.

Now, I am not trying to make you feel bad for not picking Aisha instead of Sophie. As I said, it's your call. However, there is a reason why Aisha is considered to be one of the three broken tier blacks even though she has been out for three years and barely received any buffs in the meantime.

Rep
    Mentioned
    987 Post(s)
    Love the arts of AW2 samurais. Very tempting to level up Hibari and get both version. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tadaa-h! That was really fast, getting her on the release day.

Screenshot_2017-11-23-00-28-44-226_jp.co.dmmlabo.aigis.jpg

Raised her affection to 100%. Does anyone know what "attack severity -18%" bonus parameter does?

Last edited by LuneFox; Yesterday at 11:24 PM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuneFox View Post
    Tadaa-h! That was really fast, getting her on the release day.

Raised her affection to 100%. Does anyone know what "attack severity -18%" bonus parameter does?
    Congratulations. From what I translated from Japanese, it decreases her attack cd time by 18%.

Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    I tested her, she's really good. Works as landed down Fuuko, but is flying all the time, and her periodic 5-way whirlwind attack is very strong. It's also good that you can relocate her in the same battle.