Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Yura K2 patch maintenance has ended. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1099 of 1101 FirstFirst ... 995999991049108910971098109911001101 LastLast
Results 10,981 to 10,990 of 11007
    Rep
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    When will we get Griffon rider xD

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    Next update, Maids are getting their 2nd AW. =)
    Looking forward to Sarah giving an even bigger boost to Emperor & Sybilla >:

Not sure if they'll go that route though, "battle maid" and "armoured maid" sound like offensive / defense boosts respectively... although I don't think it will be quite that simple, that would be too boring and noone really deploys maids for their stats anyway.

Rep
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Personally I'm hoping to see Shirley and Irene get a chance to shine since those two have been fairly underutilized so far. (and not because I don't have Sarah or anything)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Huh, they did actually just give them a stat boost. Battle maids get +50%ish attack and -3 cost but -15% hp and -25% def. Armoured maids get +10% hp/attack and +33% def, also block 2 and apparently status immune. I've seen different % numbers reported, so possibly the growth is different after 2AW... my Sarah is only AW40, but there's AW99 final stats over on ulmf. I was hoping for one of the 2AW classes to boost their support abilities, so I'm kinda feeling a bit meh on this.

I'm leaning towards battle maid for Sarah. Armoured maid gives her ridiculously tanky stats for her cost, but I don't know that I really need that.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Does anyone have Daily farming preference? My priority is going to be Gold>Gift>Fairy>..............>Crystal

Rep
    Mentioned
    859 Post(s)
    @Diirk I think it's more like a flavor here. Since her main purpose is buffing prince and princess, lower cost mean she's easier to deploy, and letting the prince get -10 cost faster. Immune to status, letting her tank enemies with paralyze like vampire etc. Both of them are useful, it's up to the player taste here. Me gonna raise the new copy and get both. :)

@Arisato Minato Fairy and Armor. I have over 30 backlog characters, some not even CC yet. Every time there is a new Event or new 2nd AW introduced, more backlog character added to that list. I need Happy and Joy, about 30 of them. XD

Last edited by Mikan; 06-08-2017 at 02:32 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    I decided to postpone buying a new tabletop PC (right now the bitcoin-miners around here had bought up all the RX580s and GTX1060s on the market, and so these cards currently cost around $80 more on average than just a month ago, so I decided to wait a couple of months to see if prices would normalize after a while). Because of that, I decided to buy a couple of SCs and roll the gacha. On my first roll I got a dupe Kibahime from the first gacha. On my next three pulls I got silvers. On my last pull I got another dupe Kibahime. My luck is messed up as usual. -.-'

Rep
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Rolled four times and got Aisha. Will probably try more later in the week for a chance at the other three, but I'm pretty content with her. Meteors away!

Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Hello, I used to play this game but then I stopped and after coming back again it keeps giving me this error and I can't play

Any help?

Rep
    Mentioned
    859 Post(s)
    @darkyumeko That's usually connection error. Could be anything from server timeout or if you change your time zone etc. Reopening the browser usually fix it for me. If it doesn't work maybe you can try the other version: Aegis R or Aegis all age version.