Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1136 of 1140 FirstFirst ... 13663610361086112611341135113611371138 ... LastLast
Results 11,351 to 11,360 of 11400
    Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuneFox View Post
    2) The R18 arts are not partially pixelated (where do they find the original ones?).
    The artists draw non-pixelated art and keep a copy of that, then it is pixelated afterwards for publication. Not sure if the artists themselves that do the pixelation or the publishers.

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    401 Post(s)
    Nice

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015

Rep
    Mentioned
    986 Post(s)
    Aigis is going to be 4 years. They going to do Live Broadcast on Nov 11th. Hope there will be a black ticket. :)

@Krad Hunter Congrats. :)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Hmm, Cenote's AW skill seems to be self 1.5x attack and defense and recovers status abnormality of allies within range. 40 sec duration (46 w/ AW ability) and 35 seconds reuse, so uptime is slightly better than regular skill and it has similar wording to Liana's skill so I think she makes everyone in range immune to paralysis etc for the duration. Could be wrong though, I haven't tested it.

Rep
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Yeah, I am also hoping for some goodies for the anniversary. I mean, last year gave us Emperor-kun, who is the pretty much the biggest free crutch-character in the game (arguably sharing the spot with Miruno, though for different reasons). Let's hope it's something cool. I for one wouldn't turn down a black ticket, though it might be a bit too much to ask for.

As for the elementaler SAWs:
    -Cenote: Nice support, it will probably make her great against Sphinx.
    -Loretta: Not particularly amazing, but considering her attack speed is pretty good and she can place a token for free, it's still a considerable amount of DPS for very cheap.
    -Clarice: Same as Loretta, except, you know, AOE true damage... There is a reason she is the only plat unit left in the game I really want.
    -Haruka: She just gets a magical burst and a higher multiplier, but for half the time. Looks very situational.
    -Xiao-Mei: The biggest winner of this round of SAWs. Now she actually has a really strong niche, being able to stall like crazy (my back of the envelope calculations say her tokens can go as high as 2500 defense fore 40 seconds), while she also gives a pretty good buff to the allies in her range. Hell, I think some people might not even bother with her tokens, and just bring her along for some extreme defense boosting setups.

Overall I think elementalers got a neat buff, though I really wish there was a bit more creativity there. For example imagine Loretta's skill, except she attacks faster the more fire tokens are deployed in her range, and while her skill is active, it saps the health of the tokens, bringing their avenger boost into the synergy. Or say, make Xiao-Mei's tokens actually useful by making so that during her SAW, their defense and attack is switched, and if they die, they explode to deal large AOE damage and stun enemies in range for a second or two. Really, there is still so much untapped potential here.

Finally, Blanche... She looks really good. She should be able to do most of what Moltena can (she even gets Hellbeast Tamer as her AW2, so she can also deploy the murderiest doom-puppies), though more than a little weaker, but in exchange she has an attack buff for everyone in range. In other words, she packs less raw wallop, but in exchange she has pretty decent synergies, AND she should works especially well with Moltena. I mean, they buff each others' tokens, so with both of them on the field, you will have up to 8 hell-puppies with 2x defense, 1.65x attack, 1.3x range and -2 cost. That's nothing to scoff at.

Last edited by Gabezhul; 11-02-2017 at 12:11 PM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    For anyone that didn't know, I found out the best thing ever today.

If you install the Google Translate app on your phone, you can tell it to use your phones camera (eg while your pointing it at some japanese in Aigis on your computer) and it will OCR it and translate it to English for you. No more hunting through Kanji dictionaries to find out what new skills do before the wiki is updated !

Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    @Diirk I've been doing that for almost a year, but only for the story lines, since I'm not very good with japanese literature yet :)
    If you can read japanese a little, translating skills is easy because they use the same set of basic words related to the game mechanics (attack, defense, target, dodge, increase, reduce, etc).

P.S. If you play Aigis on your phone, you can take a screenshot and open it in the same Google Translator app, which is very comfy as well. Also it remembers the history of translated stuff, so you won't need to reupload the screenshot if you want to take a look at the translation again.

Rep
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Event: The Youko's Temptation and The Seduced Prince
    Event Unit: Platinum Youko "Youko Otohime"

Revivals: Healing Treasures (Liana), Katie's Subjugation 1, Majin Bifrons

Also, there will be a 4th anniversary livestream at Niconico on the 11th this week. Premium members that attend the stream will be able to receive a free platinum angel some time after the stream (similar to what they did with Gretel last year).
    Stream link: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv308312843

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoxall View Post
    Premium members that attend the stream will be able to receive a free platinum angel some time after the stream.
    Premium members of what?

Rep
    Mentioned
    986 Post(s)
    @LuneFox The Nico Live Broadcast member. Basically there are 2 type of members there. Free member are basic account. Premium, you upgrade your basic account by paying money. Not sure what's the premium member price right now. You can check this guide, if you are having trouble.

http://help.nicovideo.jp/live_en/001whats-nico-live/

During Aegis broadcast, there will be a banner for premium member only where you can input your e-mail. Later after the broadcast, they will send you the serial code of that Platinum Angel.