Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      New Forum "Azur Lane" has been added to User Suggested Forums
Bookmark Thread
Page 1138 of 1140 FirstFirst ... 13863810381088112811361137113811391140 LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,380 of 11397
    Rep
    Mentioned
    986 Post(s)
    33 summons, guaranteed 1 black unit? That's really nice of them. :) Wished other games does this too.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoxall View Post
    - Shrine Summon update - Every 10 rolls within a week grants a guaranteed Platinum. 33 rolls guarantee a black. -> Get on rolling whenever this comes whales and SC hoarders/savers.
    Will be interesting to see how this works... do you get a black after the 33rd roll in addition to the normal summon, or instead of the normal summon? And is it actually a black every 33 rolls, or is it a 'pity' black if you go 33 rolls without getting a black normally? I guess we'll find out at some point !

There's about a 1/3 chance to not get a black within 33 rolls so it's nice to have some certainty. It is a bit of a shame that it's 33 though, that's 165 SC which is slightly more than a 150 SC stamp card so you spend a bit extra than that. Worth it for a black unit, but it means I need to change my spending habits though, usually when I have enough atm I roll ~130SC in a month after spending ~20 on an item collection event... so I'll basically need to spend 35 extra when I go for a stamp card sort of (as I'll be spending the SC on item collection events anyway).

For the black ticket I'm not entirely sure... it's a shame Imperial units are out or I'd go with Kyuubi for cuteness factor. Maybe Moltena for the doom puppies. or Silvia for extra deployable units (tokens). Plus side of Silvia for me is she gets buffed by Sarah, I think. And the no healing thing is less of an issue as Rinne's token should still bring her back to life on full hp if she dies. It does on Rakshasa, which is actually a bit awkward... she doesn't explode if the token rescues her.

Rep
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Oh, neat. I am actually pretty curious about that new event type with the three teams, though I am also a little worried, as right now it sounds a little iffy.

The summoning thing doesn't really affect me, considering with the new black tickets I am going to get Rinne and Silvia, and with that I will have literally every black I want in the game (with the exception of Sieglinde, but that's beside the point). Still, for free players who are willing to save up 165 SCs, it's probably a great thing, as it guarantees 3 plats and 1 black (hopefully on top of the rest of the pulls), plus next month they get the legend ticket.

Finally, I am curious about the new "ranged" prince.

Overall, this was a very good teaser. Too bad the current event is meh. I mean, a collection event for a plat buffer I probably won't ever use because I already have too many buffers? Meh.

Rep
    Mentioned
    986 Post(s)
    I wonder if the black ticket includes the newer character or is there limit?

Rep
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    @Mikan Free one is same as old one
    Paid one is blacks released till august 17

- - - Updated - - -

i think im going to be hit by lighting very soon.
    Another black from fame roll to boot
    That's 3 blacks in less than 2 weeks bringing me to 15 total gacha blacks atm.

GBF ID:11120651

FGK ID:529648257

Rep
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    @Glasses
    Congrats. Ashera is a really, really good one. I personally prefer her to Nanaly.

Rep
    Mentioned
    986 Post(s)
    @Glasses Congrats. =)

Okay decide on Rinne. Hmm the other one August 17, that's very tempting, there are some pretty nice one too this year. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    @Glasses Congrats. =)

Okay decide on Rinne. Hmm the other one August 17, that's very tempting, there are some pretty nice one too this year. :)
    It obviously depends on your roster, but among the newer blacks, the ones really worth considering are Silvia (because broken duelist with broken tokens is broken), Aix (melee black Iris/Elyse with perma 1.5x defense boost to everyone in range) Socie (great team buff, plus a damage potential of about ~9500 against demons and angels during SAW) and Lapis (because she is Lapis). Teeny unfortunately just barely falls outside the cutoff range, otherwise I would recommend her too, as she already became a permanent fixture on my roster. Oh, and I think Kibahime is there too, though I don't know if she could be summoned from the "normal" black ticket. [Edit: I checked, and no, only the premium black ticket can summon her, so she is on the table.]

As for the others:
    -Ibuki is good and fills the melee-support niche well, but otherwise not as broken as the others.

-Tifa has amazing stats, but her windup is pretty long and her passive is a bit average for a black.

-Wendy is the same as above; great stats, lots of true damage, and she doesn't require much support, but I would only pick her if I really, really lacked melee support DPS.

-Ashera is really great, but if I REALLY needed an archer, I would pick Nanaly from the normal ticket and pick something more broken from the first paragraph for the premium one. (Though if you have Rion, she boosts her DPS, so she might be worth considering)

-Dorothea: Surprisingly useful, as she is doing permanent AOE healing so long as she is dealing damage, but she is somewhat situational. (Though if you have Olivia, they complement each other really well)

-Fiore: Even after repeated buffs, she is still useful only for her gimmick and only on certain maps.

-Koharu: HAHAHA... no.

-Machina: Great support unit that can double as great AOE DPS, but her main gimmick is hard to use because her tank takes up a deployment slot.

-Miyabi: She is a welcome addition if you happen to pull her, but a dancer is not worth wasting the ticket on.

Also, for the normal ticket, I would give two recommendations beside the usual suspects:
    -Moltena: Because she is incredibly broken and even more versatile. Doom-puppies are love! Doom-puppies are life!
    -Sue: Due to the recent boosts, she has decent range, does amazing non-skill damage, and during SAW she leaves everyone besides Rion in the dust, and on top of that she boosts archers.

Last edited by Gabezhul; 11-13-2017 at 03:45 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Important Announcement:

2nd phase of "Alluring Youko and the Seduced Prince" will end one day earlier than usual BUT the drop rate for all new maps will increase. The event will end on November 22 at 10:00 JST instead of November 23. Please time your item collecting wisely.

Revivals: Majin Agares and The Druid Shrine Princess (Pupuru)

Other news:
    - Copy-team function and increased team formations implemented
    - 1 free premium summon for 10 days start
    - Stamina refill items from S. Legendary stamp card (given each time 15 SCs are used after reaching the SL stamp card to gift box next month)

No news for black tickets or anniversary packs. They will most likely come next week as that was the same time we got the black tickets last year and they are probably saving it for the Anniversary event.

Rep
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Ugh... Aigis is trolling me. I wanted to spend the fragments I got from the subjugation while I was talking with my co-worker during lunch break, and I didn't pay attention, so I accidentally made a premium pull... I got the black glow... and I got a dupe Kibahime. I was only mildly annoyed by that, but then I went back to the fragment gacha, and on the last pull I got the black glow... and it gave me a dupe Clissa. I hate it when my luck is so unlucky. -.-'

Last edited by Gabezhul; 11-14-2017 at 07:11 PM.