Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1195 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 19569510951145118511931194119511961197 LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,950 of 11964
    Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Summoned hard for the new plate but no luck. I stopped before black counter. Will wait for something interesting to try my luck with black.

Rep
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    I did two YOLO rolls today. Dupe Rakshasa and Fiore, back to back. Then I got the new stamp card ticket, and got a dupe Diera. Then I bought the trading post ticket and got a dupe Socie, then I sold all of these, bought another ticket, and got a dupe Kibahime. That's FIVE GODDAMN DUPE BLACKS BACK TO BACK! What the hell is wrong with my luck?! (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    That is both amazing and horrifying. I've had odd luck recently, but not to that extent.

I got the 500 ticket today because I enjoy getting dupe plats and immediately selling them for 100... but surprisingly I actually got a black, and it wasn't even a dupe ! Vampire Lord Ema, breaking my streak of disappointment.

Rep
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diirk View Post
    That is both amazing and horrifying. I've had odd luck recently, but not to that extent.

I got the 500 ticket today because I enjoy getting dupe plats and immediately selling them for 100... but surprisingly I actually got a black, and it wasn't even a dupe ! Vampire Lord Ema, breaking my streak of disappointment.
    Congrats, at least you got a really cool unit. As for me, after selling all of the above, plus a few odd golds and a useless plat to round things out, I bought the 1500 RC ticket on a grudge, and I got Shelt, the plat guardian knight. She is decent, though not really useful to me, but at least it's not another freaking dupe...

Rep
    Mentioned
    2515 Post(s)
    Have some time to try to get into this again. Having a big issue before I can literally do anything.

How do one manage character slots? I can't expand further and I have no idea who to be used as fodder and who to keep.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    @ofi123 You can put silver and gold characters in the last storage. Bronze aren't important and iron can be used as evolve so you can put them in normal storage if you have space. There is specific storage for fairies and armor and sell gold armor. For farmerble platinum just try to minicost one copy and sell rest for rainbow crystals. Start is a little hard but game is super easy.

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    424 Post(s)
    Well, I'm very happy! Not because of a gacha roll or anything like that, but because the event unit is Leaf. Why? I consider her as my waifu of this game and I'm just glad she's getting more attention.

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015

Rep
    Mentioned
    2515 Post(s)
    @Nema

Oooh. I see. Though do I need to buy the silver and gold storage? If so, it might take another month or 2 before I save enough to buy even 1 of them...

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    @Nema

Oooh. I see. Though do I need to buy the silver and gold storage? If so, it might take another month or 2 before I save enough to buy even 1 of them...
    I'm not sure tbh but here is a picture I pointed at the fairies storage and 3*4* star units storage.
    [+] Spoiler

Rep
    Mentioned
    2515 Post(s)
    @Nema

Thing is, I have nothing shown on the right.