Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1197 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 19769710971147118711951196119711981199 LastLast
Results 11,961 to 11,970 of 11989
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1167 Post(s)
    Oh healer prince with token. Maps that forbid using healer class, might come in handy. :)

I'm also very happy with the buffs on general. Specially for Despia and Misa, yatta. :)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    It's really fun to play with evil forces this time. Was hoping for something like that for a long time. Aigis was a little disappointing she only kick lol.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1167 Post(s)
    Yeah it was quite challenging with Dark Prince party. Specially the last one, all those broken blacks, I retried over 10 times lol. :D

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Was going to do 5 summons for new school Chloe but I had 6 until guaranteed plat. First 4 singles all silver 5th one was black prays it's not the time witch since I don't like her art. I got Sheng Pu new what! Then did last single guaranteed plat and got new school Chloe! I thought it's waste to summon for plat but got rewarded with broken black. Thx God crazy luck today.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    So after I failed at first free multi ticket now I got black wurm from second ticket. It's like the only imperial character I cared about anyway so glad I got her. I put her to use with sheng pu and for first time I was able to 3* divine beast god mode.

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    I stockpiled 100 SC for today's banner, hoping for either Rinne or Sheng-Pu (since I already got the jiangshi), and I actually got both. Yay. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Goddammit. I pulled Lupin from the collab gacha in a Yolo pull, and she looked good enough in paper that I got excited and I immediately AWd and leveled her, only to try her out in a few maps and realize that she was weak, her gimmicks lame, and overall pretty much useless. Now I am sad and disappointed...

Rep
    Mentioned
    1167 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul Yeah after reading people comments and feedback, the new collabo units has interesting gimmicks but doesn't seems particularly powerful as a black.

Lupin token can stop enemies upon death is pretty neat, but there are already units with that gimmick in the game, and stronger than Lupin.

Gete has nice undead passive buff. Her AW skill has nice gimmick but doesn't have damage multiplier, which mean she has to rely on dancer or something.

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    @Gabezhul Yeah after reading people comments and feedback, the new collabo units has interesting gimmicks but doesn't seems particularly powerful as a black.

Lupin token can stop enemies upon death is pretty neat, but there are already units with that gimmick in the game, and stronger than Lupin.

Gete has nice undead passive buff. Her AW skill has nice gimmick but doesn't have damage multiplier, which mean she has to rely on dancer or something.
    I honestly thought that Lupin, with all of those attack speed boosts in her affection and SAW, was going to be some kind of gimmicky, low-attack-high-rate-of-fire support unit, instead she is just slow and with a bunch of non-synergizing gimmicks.

Her stats are low, her tokens have a redundant ranged-attack drawing ability that is completely useless, since if you are placing them last to salvage a botched placement order, they are going to be targeted anyway, the 3 second stall they give is absolutely pathetic, especially considering that you cannot replenish them, auto-withdrawal is useless on a melee ranged support unit like this, as you shouldn't even have her in harm's way to begin with, and gold-get is pretty m?h considering how many other units have it already as a class trait, especially to people like me who are sitting on tens of millions of gold already.

So, as my friend put it; now that my Anri became actually pretty decent with 2AW, with Lupin I can once again proudly declare I have the weakest black in the game. Whoop-de-effin-do.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1167 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul Hmm you never utilize the few second stop? I used them to kill several level 15 Majins already. Hawawa + platinum princess (I forgot her name). In between she recycles, I use Black Jianxi tokens or any units or tokens that can stop the boss for few seconds. You can basically completely stop the boss on the same spot for a really long time and DPS it to death. I learnt this strategy from Kimerias fight and it works too on several Level 15 Majins.

I don't have Lupin so I don't know how many tokens she has. If she only has 1 and no replenish, that sucks. :(