Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1001 of 1173 FirstFirst ... 5019019519919991000100110021003101110511101 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 11725
    Rep
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    New class eh... The next gatcha rotation seems quite solid where I'd be happy with almost any plat/black within the list.

Hope I can roll one ;_;

Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    @Serian Since no one's answered your Pupuru question yet.. I don't see or use her very often so you if you aren't interested, you can definitely skip her.

Also if you haven't heard it already, the best way to do the gacha in this game is to save up until you can spend 150 SC in a single month. This will get you a legend ticket as a daily login reward on the following month, which is a guaranteed platinum unit with a 20% chance of upgrading to a black. (about 73 SC value ignoring the rainbow crystals you'd get)

Rep
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkirion View Post
    well strategies heavily depend on the enemy you are against (but most non story maps can be cheesed out with a lot of black units) its just a matter of knowing the different classes and how they are good in different situations
    Having problem dealing with the golems. I understand they can be killed easier with mage/witch class, but witch is not powerful enough and the mage costs too much to summon. Annnnd my tank gets killed fast when 2-3 golems stack on top of them.T_T

DMM FKG ID: 859881724
    IGN: Gentleman

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    @Tamada That's pretty normal, weak Golem mobs aside, boss-type golems have solid MR and big HP pools so even when you use magic damage dealers you sort of have to chip them a little at a time unless you happen to have very specific units. Units like SAW Rikka, SAW Horues, Ingrid, Estelle, etc. Also most people use Bandits to tank Golems so that you don't tank more than one boss-type at a time although there are other options, but they're usually either more expensive 30+ cost units or are from Gacha.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Serian View Post
    Despite Farne practically ranking at the bottom in the black tier list linked a while black she honestly feels like the mvp in my team, especially on the event maps. Typically if you don't put down healers then damage will accumulate and you'll eventually die but with Farne's heal and regeneration during skill use it basically gives me more time before I'm forced to put down a healer and can build up my formation first with the time she buys. Also as I have plat maid she only costs 17 to put down which also helps.
    I find Farne to be pretty useful, to be honest. She's not a mainstay, but her huge radius true damage AE (w/ skill awaken), heal and decent regen make her shine in a decent number of maps. She has pretty decent up time, too. Although I have heard the plat demon summoner or whatever unit does comparable dps? Not sure how that unit works really, as I don't have it.

Re: the current event, it's the first time in a long while we've had an item collection trial that isn't a black unit, feels pretty weird. Mind you, any time we've had an event for a ramp unit (Lisette, the male plat soldier) they've had higher unit costs than normal for their class... so maybe they're leaving this one at normal cost but making you spend SC to max it out on it to compensate or something.

Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Diirk View Post
    Mind you, any time we've had an event for a ramp unit (Lisette, the male plat soldier) they've had higher unit costs than normal for their class... so maybe they're leaving this one at normal cost but making you spend SC to max it out on it to compensate or something.
    What about Aria?

Rep
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    @Diirk When you say she's not mainstay you mean when you have a bunch of other good units to compete with her in positions? Yeah I can see that happening I guess, in my case I don't have much blacks to compete with her though.

Maintenance ends soon, wonder how hard I'm going to have to grind for this event...

Rep
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    @Yoxall Oh nice. I actually haven't bought the book yet, was waiting for reviews, if it is good I'll read it and see if it says something later around the end of this month lol

"Efficiency is Intelligent Laziness"

Rep
    Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    new black dude blocks 3! yes!

lv 99 HP 2200

aigis team

Rep
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    @Uthr Pendragon It's kay sarah buffs him :)

GBF ID:11120651

FGK ID:529648257