Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Bookmark Thread
Page 1038 of 1105 FirstFirst ... 3853893898810281036103710381039104010481088 ... LastLast
Results 10,371 to 10,380 of 11046
    Rep
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Alice is a great anti rush unit and sweeper :)

Motivation to finally awaken clissa da maybe lecia too.

GBF ID:11120651

FGK ID:529648257

Rep
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Hey guys, remember how I told you that a friend of mine who just started playing DMM Aigis before the anniversary asked me to carry his account for a week during his exam period?

Well, he gave me a free hand to do whatever I wanted, so in that one week I scraped together enough SCs for the boost package, farmed today's affection daily until my core team was ready, and then proceeded to bulldoze my way through the story missions to get him AW Prince. Again, this was a one and a half month old account, no AW, when I got my hands on it he had core units like Spica neglected, didn't proceed beyond the hard tier map of either daily, and I managed to whip his roster into a shape where I could beat all the required story maps leading up to the first makai map to get AW Prince. I am not going to lie, I am pretty proud of myself right now. :)

2 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    269 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul damn xD I wish I could have asked you to help with my account... Maintenance today. Maybe I should farm for the affection items for a bit.

DMM FKG ID: 859881724
    IGN: Gentleman

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Farming affection is super important, especially for classes like Feng Shui which have low stats in general, and wind up getting about 1/3-1/4 of their final attack from the affection bonus. Also you can't AW units without 100% affection, so yeah.

Rep
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Wow, shrine summons layout changed.

Rep
    Mentioned
    414 Post(s)
    I got the tengu chick on the first roll O:

Gotta say, she's pretty handy. Can't be targeted by those staff tengus.

Rep
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    I call bullshit on my Clissa's 2AW. It wasn't mentioned in Petite's post, so I didn't pay it any attention when I picked Reginleif, but it comes with +3 base cost, completely negating the -3 first deployment bonus she gets! On some rush maps this actually makes her less useful than her non-2AW version! Just what kind of upgrade is this?!

Rep
    Mentioned
    868 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul Yeah kinda strange upgrade.When she's first placed on the map her cost is -3. But both 2nd AW add 3 more cost. It's contradicting itself.

edit

Oh maybe it's for this. Basically Valkyrie when withdraw they recover their cost, so you'll get 3 more cost? :)

Last edited by Mikan; 01-12-2017 at 09:43 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    @Mikan [monotone]Oh yeah, three extra UP on withdrawal, how riveting, please excuse me while I squee in delight and jizz my pants, wohoo[/monotone]

Seriously this just totally fucks up the well-oiled pace of my current fairy G daily tactic! I rely on Clissa to stall the first stupid gold wolf once it makes his full circle, and +3 cost means I will be three seconds late to deploy her, which means I will have to wait 3 more seconds for her skill to activate, which means it takes several second longer before the wolf gets killed and she can be withdrawn to make space of AW Prince, which means that his 20% buff is going to be late to the map, and argh, this is annoying! Who the hell thought this was a good idea?!

Last edited by Gabezhul; 01-12-2017 at 10:08 AM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Are they both +3 ? I saw some art screenshots and the +mr Clissa was 17 cost while the 2 block Clissa was 18... they could have been different amounts of CR, though.

You get a huge bunch of extra stats for the mr version, but it seems weird that both options increase the cost... especially since there's already plenty of options for ~16-20 cost duellists, or ~14 cost attack/block 2.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    @Gabezhul Yeah kinda strange upgrade.When she's first placed on the map her cost is -3. But both 2nd AW add 3 more cost. It's contradicting itself.
    Is it just -3 cost on deployment, or is it -3 if 0 units are already deployed ? Petite's translation suggested the latter, but I don't have one ready to 2AW and test it.