Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      New Forum "Azur Lane" has been added to User Suggested Forums
Bookmark Thread
Page 1139 of 1140 FirstFirst ... 1396391039108911291137113811391140 LastLast
Results 11,381 to 11,390 of 11397
    Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Which 2nd AW is good for Black Healer Riana? I think Oracle since it complements her skill well and the Owl is cute.

What about you guys?

- - - Updated - - -

Which 2nd AW is good for Black Healer Riana? I think Oracle since it complements her skill well and the Owl is cute.

What about you guys?

Rep
    Mentioned
    986 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul It's gonna happen when you have too many characters already. :)

@Arisato Minato I went with the Owl too, because I love the art. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato Minato View Post

What about you guys?

- - - Updated - - -

What about you guys?
    Right now it is pretty much established that oracle is the better out of the two 2AW classes, not just because of the range, but because that 50% invalidation is insanely useful and makes oracles tankier than a lot of dedicated lightning rods. Now, some new mechanics, like Sphinx' global paralyzation might actually give a niche to hierophants, but as of right now, it's oracles all the way.

Rep
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Shrine News:

Black Dragon Princess "Golden Dragon Princess Eldora"

Skill: Magic Sword Balmung
    Increases ATK. Has a chance of nullifying attacks.

AW Skill: God Sword Gram
    Increases ATK and DEF. Has a chance to assassinate enemies. Assassination proc decreases upon further use.

Passive: Descendant of Dragons
    When deployed, all dragon-type units (including dragon riders) are treated as withdrawal.

AW Passive: Lord of Dragons
    When deployed, all dragon-type units (including dragon riders) have increase ATK and are treated as withdrawal.

Shrine updates
    - Gold and silver rates changed
    - Guaranteed plats and blacks implemented

Pick-up
    B: Dina, Nezha, Ingrid, Ibuki
    P: Sherry, Katina, Regina, Kasumi, Konoha

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Petite's translation says "-Rarity Plat or Black units guaranteed in the event they're not summoned within x summons", so it sounds like it's a fail safe mechanism (pity timer) rather than an extra bonus. Ie. If you do 10 summons without getting a plat, the 11th will be a plat. But if you do 10 summons and the 5th is a plat, you aren't guaranteed one on the 11th... minimum would be the 16th, assuming you don't get another plat in the meantime.

This is still pretty good because if you roll 150SC for the stamp card and don't get a black you know for sure that if you just spend 15 more SC you'll get one for sure. It also encourages people to spend more, so there's that, too.

Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    I just thought about this, but the pity timer doesn't reset after time, does it? So if you did 150 on one month without getting a black, you could still do your 150 the next month or even the month after and you'd still get your black from the first 15 you didn't spend last time.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zugon View Post
    I just thought about this, but the pity timer doesn't reset after time, does it? So if you did 150 on one month without getting a black, you could still do your 150 the next month or even the month after and you'd still get your black from the first 15 you didn't spend last time.
    Pity timer only valid in one week.

Also there is no black pick ticket. I am sad :(

Last edited by Arisato Minato; 11-16-2017 at 07:36 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Ah. Oh well.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    As a point of interest, pity timer raises effective gacha rates to about 17% for plats and close to 5% for blacks. This is because while any individual roll for plats is still 10%, you can get them more frequently than 1 in 10, but you can't get them less frequently than 1 in 10 (the old average rate became the new worst case rate). This skews the odds upwards in our favour quite dramatically.

Rep
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Free pull gave me Shade, a second YOLO pull gave me a dupe Raiko, and out of five fragment pulls, I got three golds in a row. Oh, and also the fame gacha gave me chibi Carrie. So yeah, today my luck was mostly working on the mostly useless range, though Shade might see some use. Perma true damage plus status immunity combined with decent stats might make her an occasionally useful duelist against some nasties.

- - - Updated - - -

Also there is no black pick ticket. I am sad :(
    So what if it's next week? It's not even the anniversary yet, if you think about it, so the "pity timer" is already plenty nice of them.