Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1156 of 1157 FirstFirst ... 1566561056110611461154115511561157 LastLast
Results 11,551 to 11,560 of 11565
    Rep
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    I have been coasting along for the past month or so on the game, and I think I fell into the "whale paradox" even though I haven't spent that much money on the game: I simply have too many blacks, and practically all of the "broken" tier ones, and because of that, unless I set some kind of self-imposed handicap for myself, the game just lacks challenge. And no, Majin doesn't count, as the rewards are so meager that beating anything past Lv5 is mostly for bragging rights, and bragging about how I could beat a challenge map with an inherently broken roster is just tasteless.

So, at this point all I am really doing is the busywork for Fame points, grinding dailies, raising miscellaneous plats to slot them into gimmicky teams that I use only once every blue moon, and then when a new event comes around I roflstomp it with my powerhouse main team and then go back to grinding. I think I am actually getting bored with Aigis, and it breaks my heart.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul If it get boring, go like Sennen War, event unit only. Should be quite fun. :) Recently myself because of the Fame challenge, has been working on my Gold party and it's quite fun for a change. Now working on male only party. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    205 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    @Gabezhul If it get boring, go like Sennen War, event unit only. Should be quite fun. :) Recently myself because of the Fame challenge, has been working on my Gold party and it's quite fun for a change. Now working on male only party. :)
    Already done that. I have a full AW/2AW gold team and a semi-functional male team already. My main regret with the latter is that I actually pulled the male plat bishop twice very early on, but I used one as fodder during an XP event and sold the other for RC, so now the team doesn't have a strong healer.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul Yeah that's the problem with the male team, doesn't have much healer choice. Roberto my main healer. :)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul: take a long break from the game and then come back after a couple of months. Work for me that way.

I got bored with the game around the time Alchemist class was introduced. Take a long break and only came back around 3rd year anniversary.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    So I decided to throw away 5 SC just to see what I'd get, hopefully one of the demon slayers in the second gacha.

Yep, I got a black. Yep, it was a dupe of a black I had to do the 33 rolls a couple of weeks before.

Now I what am I supposed to do with a second Teeny? Does her normal and SAW skills stack? That's the only possible reason I can think of to not feed the dupe to my first teeny, despite her high stats.

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    @CaerXhan Just sell that dupe for rainbow crystals. When they have 2ndAW Blacksmith, you will have another one xD

On the other note, just cleared lvl10 Majin. This one has the weakest lvl 10 yet, just have to use spared Charisma after daily missions, only lvl10 took few retries. I remember back then during Phoenix i used all sort of ranged units i had but still needed a dancer to take him down. This one's taken down just by Nanaly and Keraunos armored Prince, or the new armour is just too OP.

Rep
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Not too many news this week.

Event News:

- Second phase of "Lingering Scent of Flowers Reminisce of the Deceased" Event
    - Higher difficulty levels for Majin Advent Glasya-Labolas
    - Revival: The Dark Knight and the Sacred Forest's Guard (Ricola)

Other News:

- Jiangshi S.AW implemented. Unit(s) affected: Lei-Mei.

Shrine News

Pick up:
    B: Rion, Ingrid, Tifa, Ibuki
    P: Hina, Jessica, Katina, Lythis, Lei-Mei

TP News

- Miko Soma no longer available after Jan. 18's maintenance

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    I might try Lei-Mei again w/ skill awakening, she's actually a pretty decent unit but I have an aversion to things that can't be healed. On the other hand I have Rinne now, and Rinne's token should still work in a pinch.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1017 Post(s)
    @Geirhildr I think it's the Keraunos Prince that's really powerful. You can bring Black Maid etc and power it up. :) I put Nanaly on the back. The boss took flight, didn't even reach Nanaly range yet, it's already crashed. :)

Last edited by Mikan; 01-19-2018 at 02:06 AM.