Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1179 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 179679107911291169117711781179118011811189 ... LastLast
Results 11,781 to 11,790 of 11989
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1172 Post(s)
    @Yoxall Black Thief Saval is available again. That remind me, they did mention about Thief is planned to get 2nd AW this month. :)

http://aigis1000.jp/notification/detail/id/4748/

It's great but kinda scary at the same time, because Thief can be a double edge sword. >_< Well I'm looking forward for the new art. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    @Yoxall Black Thief Saval is available again. That remind me, they did mention about Thief is planned to get 2nd AW this month. :)

http://aigis1000.jp/notification/detail/id/4748/

It's great but kinda scary at the same time, because Thief can be a double edge sword. >_< Well I'm looking forward for the new art. :)
    Tell me about it. I still remember that time, when after a collection event I forgot to remove my Saval from my main team, and for about a month I was grumbling about how the new event maps are getting annoyingly difficult at times...

Rep
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Shrine News

- Platinum Elementaler "Ice Spirit User Yukihime"
    Skill: Element Enhance
    Increase attack and defense.
    AW Skill: Ice Spirit's Cold Storm
    Increase attack and defense. Shortens wait time between Ice Elemental's ranged attacks.
    Ability: Ice Spirit User
    Can employ small Ice Elementals. Ice Elementals deal ranged attacks and stop enemy movement for a short time.
    AW Ability: Advanced Ice Spirit User
    Unit cost for self and tokens decreases. Can employ more powerful Ice Elementals.
    - PUG
    B: Sybilla, Kayou, Mireille, Duo
    P: Sasha, Saria, Palfy, Rischelte, Belphe

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1172 Post(s)
    @Yoxall New member to the elemental party. Very welcome. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    That black ticket is so tempting, but I will refrain. While there are a few units in there that would compliment my roster (namely Sarah, Rinne and Aix), considering that I am at the point where, out of all the possible blacks to choose from, I would only consider them useful to my team (and by no means necessary for anything), I cannot really bring myself to throw the equivalent of 90 bucks into the game for that. I can't even use the excuse of "well, I just want to support the devs", as I have been buying the chibi packs for the last couple of months because of that reason.

On another note: Is Yukihime the sister of Cenote? I mean, both are blue-haired, water-themed lolies with outfits that seem to be designed to have a wardrobe malfunction. The resemblance is uncanny.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Had 5 crystals and summoned in banner 2 since I read on twitter there is a chance up or some shit. I summoned to get black or platinum bandit for their drop increase skill. Boom it's black. I got black alchemist. I dislike characters with glass also she isn't sexy so don't know how to feel about this but black is black so whatever.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1172 Post(s)
    @Nema She's quite useful, I bring her in my party a lot. I like how she lower enemy defense and her steam tank also lower enemy defense again + regen all ally units in the field (except undead characters). Great support character specially if you have physical oriented party like archers pirates etc. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    @Nema As Mikan said; Machina is quite good now since her tank doesn't cost a deployment slot anymore, at least in my opinion, and alchemists have been getting frequent buffs as well as second awakening recently.

Last edited by Maou; 09-17-2018 at 01:21 PM.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Thx guys. Tank not using a slot is quite useful. I have black blacksmith for auto regen too so if they stack will be really useful. Will pair alchemist with my black machine gun pirate.

Rep
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Event News

- 1.5x daily and story drop rate boost
    An assistant unit will assist in orb maps
    All dailies and orb maps will be unlocked on the weekend
    - Revival: God-Slaying Sacred Spear (Nepthty and Godslaying Hero title)

Other News

- Base combination exp for silver female units will be 3x increase and silver male units will be 1.5x increase
    - Daily rainbow fairies
    - Daily 300K gold per day, max 2.1 million gold
    - New Exchange Quests: Estelle, Saval, Lucia, Itsuki, Ramii, Sayo, Friede
    - New Story arc "Industrial City"; silver thief "Budding Thief Picky" will be a completion silver unit for one of the maps

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.