Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1180 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 180680108011301170117811791180118111821190 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,800 of 11989
    Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    My "cannot get a featured unit" curse strikes again. I did a YOLO pull on the main banner, and I got a plat, but instead of the new elementaler, I got Holly the unicorn girl. At the very least she looks like a fun utility unit.

Rep
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Shrine News
    - Platinum Life Linker "Life Chain User Rumedia"
    Skill: Vital Link
    Range increases. Max HP of all units will increase.
    AW Skill: Heal Link
    Attack and range (self) as well as max HP of all units will further increase. Heals one ally and deals magic attack to enemies simultaneously.
    AW Ability: Nurse's Spirit
    During skill, the damage split value from this class' trait will increase. Also, while deployed, all healers, priest warriors and life linker units' attack will increase.
    - PUG
    B: Grace, Ingrid, Ashera, Socie
    P: Victoria, Lyla, Lythtis, Livre, D'arc

Other News
    - Life Linker AW to Link Master class and SAW
    Mats: Healer, Priest Warrior, Angel
    Orbs: Archangel and Priest orbs
    - Thief 2AW classes: Arsene and Trickster

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1167 Post(s)
    @Yoxall I love the new art, cannot wait for tomorrow. =)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    I only really use thiefs for item collection events and I never actually deploy them. So 2AW for them seems like a questionable use of time. Going from the class titles 'Arsene' should have higher boosted item drop rates and 'trickster' should have higher combat abilities in some way (shortened skill cooldowns? extra effects on auto attack? who knows).

Shame one of the 2AWs isn't called "Pied Piper", with the ability to lure away all the town's small children (fairies and silver units, stacks with Celia & Junon abilities) ...

Rep
    Mentioned
    1167 Post(s)
    Okay so AW Thief has +5% item drop and enemy HP ATK x1.3

Arsene +7% item drop, enemy HP ATK x1.4
    Trickster +5% item drop, enemy HP ATK x1.2

Hmmm not sure if that increase 2% drop is worth the trouble. -__- Trickster actually quite nice, the same drop rate boost while the demerit is reduced. :)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    They just ruined one of my favorite characters. Why grow her up? Disappointing.

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    I actually did a couple of pulls on last week's banner, and I even hit the pity black timer. Guess what? No featured units, but I got Belphe (the majin loli that kills enemies under 31% health dead) and Miyabi (who is a unit I didn't really need, but hey, at least it's not a dupe).

As for the thief 2AW, I will be going with Trickster for Saval. I am not hurting for resources, and making the the dailies where she is applicable just a tiny bit faster is always welcome.

Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    I'm kind of sad that with these Thief second awakenings coming out that they didn't take the chance to rework the class into something more than just a passive with a body, never to be deployed and not worth taking on basically any non-farm map... except for that team of entirely AW Anitas. Also, why is Saval suddenly 8 years older?

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    @Maou Anita lost her bag of loot and turned into catwoman, quite a drastic art shift for her, too.

Trickster might actually be worth deploying sometimes, their attack is actually quite high for a cheap unit and the reduction of the penalty to 20% is nice. I guess part of the problem is veterans are running teams with mostly high quality blacks, so it's hard for a platinum (Anita) or an event unit (Saval) to hold a candle to them. Which just leaves the passive.

Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Did 2 runs of the highest tier spirit farming map with AW Seria and the event boost and only got a Gladys each time