Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 182 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 821321721801811821831841922322826821182 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 11989
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War

@sh1ro

That's sad. I've used less than that and already got like 6 or 7 silvers.

The bad thing, I did another premium summon today and only got a Silver unit I already had since my first premium summon. Nothing good is coming out of that

Rep
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bobotoonz View Post
    Here's a pic:
    [+] Spoiler
    Code:
    通信環境をãÅ*確かめéÂ*‚き、時間を置いてやã‚Å*直してくãÂ*さい。
    (Please check the communication environment, and wait a while and try again.)

I quickly looked up this error by Android users in the Japanese Aegis community, and the first suggestion is the same as Anelai's, which is to close as many apps as possible to free up space.

Click Here for Latest Millennium War Aegis Event Information and Story Translations.

Silver Monk Mao Serial Code: nnm6872503 (Expired 05/14 23:59)

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I'm a bit curious about Victoria's Skill AW, from one of your posts on ulmf, it seems like the Japanese community considers it to be the worst one of the lot when it comes to the Artemis. I'm sure her overall DPS goes down due to the much shorter duration and slower attack speed, but it seems like a decent way to take out nasty Mages fast, but I don't have any numbers to base my assumption on. From the gif of her you've posted on ulmf, it seems like her attack speed gets cut in half or maybe a little worse than that, do you have the numbers for that? And if so, could you give me the source please? I'd like to do some research on my own so I won't have to bother you with questions all the time.

Rep
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

@Peral:

GCWiki has attack speed data collected by players that can calculate the frame data precisely (not all characters have their data known).

Artemis Victoria has an attack speed of 31, and 51 with her Arbalast AW Skill. Approximately every 30 equals one second, so Victoria will fire around 11 shots with her AW Skill.

Click Here for Latest Millennium War Aegis Event Information and Story Translations.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

@Petite Soeur Thank you very much for that link, I knew I'd seen that page somewhere but couldn't quite find it again.

Did the math and... wow, her Skill Awakening truly is horrible, she's basically trading 25% of her DPS for larger hits, longer range and a slow, her ground targets need to have more than 300 Def for her AWed Skill to be competitive over the 20 second period, that seems really, really situational. I guess it's not the worst one without reason, but that's even worse than I expected.

Rep
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

Someone leaked Serra's LV50 Stats:
    Affection Bonus: Attack and Defence
    HP1250; Attack: 204; Defence: 204; MR15%
    Cost: 14~19

Based on this, her AW90 Stats could be one of the following:
    HP2069; AT413; DF422 or HP2069; AT377; DF458

Flamel's AW90 Stats:
    HP1986; AT425; DF439; MR10%; Cost: 14~17
    Ellet's AW80 Stats:
    HP1861; AT372; DF346; MR10%; Cost 12~15

The main thing Flamel and Ellet has on Serra is that their skills cause them to focus on healing. Serra just refreshes everyone, and focuses more on tanking and dealing damage if she catches something (still useful for stuff like the Youkai Subjugation, but problematic if you need her to heal herself or the frontline without a dedicated healer deployed).

Rep
    Mentioned
    1168 Post(s)

@Petite Soeur What do you guys call this class in english? battle priest ?

Rep
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)

@Mikan:
    Pre-CC: Priest Warrior
    Post-CC: Priest Warrior Chief
    Awaken: Divine Armour

'神官戦士' is used to describe the Lord class (a prestige class that is a fighter+priest) from the classic RPG Wizardry series that pretty much influenced all Japanese RPGs, which has Crusader, Templar, and Paladin as sub classes in later installments. Wizardry eventually was sold to a Japanese company, who made their own Wizardry game, which changed the title of the Lord class into Knight.

The important thing is that these are '戦士' (Senshi), which are closer to Fighter or Warrior than Knight (騎士), so they're only Paladins or Templar (Temple Knights) if you want to fudge things based on context because Aegis already distinguishes between Fighters and Knights as such by the Dark Fighter class that CCs into Dark Knights, and finally awakens into Paladins (probably a reference to Final Fantasy IV where the Dark Knight Cecil awakens into a Paladin).

Rep
    Mentioned
    1168 Post(s)

@Petite Soeur
    Oh that's right I've been wondering about that one too. Why Dark Fighters, Dark Knight at AW became Paladin. In most RPG, these are complete opposite class.

Rep
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

my first pull for the event and i get here now i wanted the undead killer but lets face it a black is a black lol i almost cryed when i saw it cus i saw gold thinkin "oh well 5 SC for another gold better luck next ti..oh crap its black WOOOOOOOOO!!"[IMG]
    [/IMG]

got JTR Nov 11th 2015 ben a proud mama/papa ever since