Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 1140 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War

Give flower to a girl and instantly engaged to S.I........ Man, how I wish this happen in real life...... *Sigh*

Tirpitz chan

@Blank Zerghit YEP.
    Also, the hentai is... suprisingly tame, and very, very lame. I`ve stopped playing at this point and don´t think i´ll continue... the grafics are similar to Tsukihime, except Tsukihime has an amazing, deep and branching story... and is way kinkier.

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    401 Post(s)

@Blank Zerghit that only happens with the starter archer and healer... you'll have to work harder with the other girls you'll get later on...

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015

Banned
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@AdmiralYamamoto I think the conversation is better than the image LOL. Then again, if the game is quite polished, especially the graphic, then I might consider to continue playing it.
    @Krad Hunter Well, That "hardwork" just to get some cheesy image? Best don't expecting anything at all other than the plot. But man..... I can't understand Japan words at all.

Tirpitz chan

@Blank Zerghit Not sure if it is. But either way, its very vanilla stuff. Very tame.. and the lack of any buildup to the sex doesn´t make it worth my while.

Banned
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralYamamoto View Post
    @Blank Zerghit Not sure if it is. But either way, its very vanilla stuff. Very tame.. and the lack of any buildup to the sex doesn´t make it worth my while.
    LOL, I didn't expect you to play the game to see sex..... Well, there goes a 4 stars old wizard and female knight with a lance.

Tirpitz chan

@Blank Zerghit Not specifically- but if they advertise it as R18 they damn better deliver something that justifies it.

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    401 Post(s)

@Blank Zerghit it's not only for the CGs... doing that also increases a bit one of her stats... don't worry, I have 0 knowledge of japanese and I've been playing this game for a while...

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralYamamoto View Post
    @Blank Zerghit Not specifically- but if they advertise it as R18 they damn better deliver something that justifies it.
    There's another H scene at 100%, and from what I can understand it's not just a still image

Not sure though

<@Saya> wat is ani3m
    <@Dargoth> don't pretend you aren't the most hardcore otaku in the channel

Tirpitz chan

Either way, the gameplay in itself is nothing special, i´ll pass on this one.