Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 1042 FirstFirst 1234513531035031003 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War

I have no idea how to get the 5* rogue on event map drop on map1

Do you HAVE to kill her when she appears from behind, or can you kill her anytime and it's just RNG based?

<@Saya> wat is ani3m
    <@Dargoth> don't pretend you aren't the most hardcore otaku in the channel

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)

@Saya I think you have to clear with 3* all the event maps...

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@Krad Hunter I don't think so.
    ????? - ????????wiki

<@Saya> wat is ani3m

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)

@Saya After using Google Translator it seems she has a chance to drop in every map... maybe the chances of this happening depends on what map are you trying?

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@Krad Hunter Map 1, I don't know if I can do map 2

<@Saya> wat is ani3m

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)

@Saya good luck with that... if I recall correctly, the event ends today...

Rep
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

I got into this game back in February at a friend's urging, and still play fairly regularly. It's one of the few games on DMM where the gameplay itself is good enough to compensate for its popularity. A lot of my fellow KanCollettes also play - as someone mentioned, you can play the R15 version (data is shared with the R18), where you get character exposition and dialogue rather than HCG.

It's got a story and a fair bit of lore. You follow the story of a prince who lost his kingdom (durr) and his (mis)adventures all around. A few patches ago added the second chapter of the main storyline, where the Prince investigates the fallen "desert kingdom" (a previous event character's homeland). The devs are pretty generous with free stuff, and its popularity speaks for itself. New updates or levels every week (maintenance right now). Pretty entertaining little thing and definitely worth ten to half an hour of your time every day.

• In general, save your silver units. You'll need them for class change later on.
    • If you're F2P, don't gamble away your crystals on gacha. Save them for stage farming for when you see a character that you like.

@Saya: You've hit one of the "roadblock" stages. xD There are a few levels in the game where it seriously tests your army's levels. You'll need some class-changed (CC'd) silver units to clear that. If you need exp, try farming 田園の門 for iron and bronze level units.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@Morgane of the Mists What should I really be doing? Are there good grinding spots, etc etc... what should I be aiming for?

<@Saya> wat is ani3m

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anyone playing Aigis Thousandth Year War for the H-scenes is bound to be disappointed.
    Fact of the matter is that it's one of the more decent DMM games in the gameplay department.

@Saya
    Map 1 is notoriously bad for drop rate on the event unit. Unless you can do higher maps (preferably 70/7) you won't be able to farm her.
    If you just want a copy, usually farming map 3 is good enough.

ULMF's Aigis thread has been developed for a while. Back in the days, we got together to make a guide on it, you should read it if you are just starting out. (It's actually been updated a month ago, some really useful info on it)
    [Full Game] Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game - The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums

Don't forget the below free unit Serial Code:
    Gold Rogue Kyuteri: aigisgot
    Gold Heavy Armour Berenice: aigiscomic
    Gold Archer Claire: dokidokiminami
    Gold Healer Iris (Plat Healer Camilla if under rank 9) : 5kye344conf3wmu

Rep
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

@Saya You'll need these units in no particular order: healer, heavy armor, soldier, archer, witch/mage, and cavalier. For your little starting party, it really depends on who you want to keep. All units have their uses - that includes the guys and the silvers. In fact, because of the silver units' low cost, they're used exclusively for some rush strategies.

For farming money and EXP units to feed your units, you want to farm the map I just told you about (田園の門) for gold, and the map you're currently stuck on (if you can clear it) for EXP.

In my opinion, it depends on what silvers you have on hand. You'll want a class changed healer and archer ASAP. Then it's up to what you'd like to train and what team you'd like to build.

(You can class change at level 30, but for some units (basically, all if you have the patience, and definitely gold and above), you really want to max out their levels for stats. I personally would recommend getting level 50 on the healers if nothing else, since you'll be using them for a long time to come.)

In general, especially for newer princes, I recommend leveling your ranged units first (Archer for clearing swarms, Witch for tough high armor units, Mage for AoE). The reason is that melee requires strong healing to back it up, whereas the silver range units are plenty decent on their own at least for the early stages.