Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 501 of 1167 FirstFirst ... 4014514914995005015025035115516011001 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 11662
    Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Re: Aegis Thousand Year War

Quote Originally Posted by Vz-Rei View Post
    How is everyone getting blacks so easily from the gacha.,... :l
    It's lots and lots of tries to be honest.
    Just got sybil as well. Time to form my disjointed black army :x

Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

@Mikan ah i see thanks for the detailed explanation, so its better to have insta kill skill on Minerva

Why ppl kept getting sybilla while im getting 2 amanda , minerva and now Falne/Farune and Dina......... at least the heavy armor sisters is completed.....

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

is 6 copies of ricca enough to get a reasonable ricca? just wonder if i should stop there and start farming plat soldier

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

You have a decent amount of copies to get her to -2 or -3 cost and that should be fine so start farming for Liz. Liz is far more valuable, especially if you do not have another Platinum Soldier or a min-cost Aria. If your only soldiers are a max-cost Katie and Silver Soldiers, then she can easily become your primary Soldier because of how easy it is to get her skill levels and cost reductions. Even though she won't go lower in cost than a Gold Soldier, she has good stats to back herself up in the early portions of a mission. Don't use most of your time on Ricca when she can perform very well without needing to be at min-cost.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

ok thanx, yea only have katie, working on some silvers soldiers

Rep
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

For the love of God(not Aegis), give us free Heavy unit when the aniversary come, I'm dying here with no strong physical blocker.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I'm kind of wondering whether I should farm enough Riccas to get two copies to Skill AW, she's the only unit I can get my hands on that could deal True Damage, rather unsure whether it would be worth the investment though, it would be fairly costly, suggestions?

Rep
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ligoya View Post
    For the love of God(not Aegis), give us free Heavy unit when the aniversary come, I'm dying here with no strong physical blocker.
    Farm the 40/5 map for a silver heavy

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DON'T LET MEMES BE DREAMS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

@Ligoya
    If you need a strong blocker, then get Raichi while she's in the Trading Post. She'll get removed on the next maintenance so you won't have another opportunity for a long time.

Raichi is a Gold unit so she's fairly easy to level up and can be easily awakened. Just like other armored units, Raichi has a high HP growth after being awakened so she isn't going to be squishy at all while also gaining 1 more block. She also has the benefit of being able to deal magical damage with her skill to enemies so she can help clear enemies faster than standard defensive Heavy Armors. Not only that, it can hit multiple enemies in a small area and she can also attack from a distance during the duration of her skill. If you really need a defensive skill, then you have the option of changing it to one through Skill Awakening although it is a lot better to keep her skill as the default one because it is a powerful skill to have.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Are those silver Bishops I got good for anything? I got 3 males and 5 females, but they cannot be used for CCing the black bishop from event and they just rot in my inventory.