Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 789 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 289689739779787788789790791799839889 ... LastLast
Results 7,881 to 7,890 of 11989
    Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuzuru View Post
    Obviously $$$$ Bait, but oh well, still waiting for a black sailor
    What more money-baiting do they need? They just had a combo of a collection event for a black unit, a gold rush with plat drops and now Aisha being a featured unit! All of those must have boosted their revenue like crazy! They should be swimming in money right now!

On the other hand, I am really curious about Faa's AW skill. It is probably going to be similar to Nataku's, aka. allowing her to do ranged damage while grounded, but I am still curious, considering that her skill is already pretty OP (30% chance to deal over 5000 damage, anyone?)

Rep
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Wow that Nanaly figure is really disappointing.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DON'T LET MEMES BE DREAMS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Rep
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Upcoming Maintenance on May 26th Between 10:00~15:00:
    Contents:
    -Emergency Mission "The Witch Who Leapt Through Time" (時をかける魔女) Second Phase Maps Added.
    +Plat Vampire Hunter Flan, Plat Rogue Ada, and Plat Archer Rita Added as Drops on Emergency Mission Maps.
    -Majin Advent Mission "Aamon of the Hard Flame" (剛炎のアモン) Lv11~15 Maps Added.
    Other:
    -Vampire Lord Skill AW Implemented.
    -Monkey Sage Skill AW Implemented.
    -Premium Summoning Chance-up Units Changed.
    -Special Premium Summoning Ends.
    Premium Unit Removal:
    Black: Rear Tactician Aisha, Pegasus Rider Esther, Front Tactician Matsuri
    Plat: Monk Ur, Bishop Patra, Magic Fencer Sabine, Pirate Anelia
    Gold: Monk Gina, Gunner Mel, Ranger Fuuka

Huh... doesn't look like they're going to introduce the new emergency mission revival system this month. I already spent a bunch of SC on Lesia's event and the Gold Rush, so I could roll the special premium until I have enough for the legendary stamp card. This way I'll have over 86~ (still have SC I could gain from the second phase), so I wouldn't have to worry about any future item trials or an Anniversary with the good Spirit Queen and Plat Fairy drops from last year.

Ah, screw it; I'll do it for Ur-chan:
    [+] Spoiler

Rolled Special Premium 20 times like an Idiot:
    [+] Spoiler

Gold: 11
    Plat: 2
    Silver: 7

I got a chance-up plat character. Guess who it is?
    [+] Spoiler

Is it Ur-chan, who I wanted ever since she was introduced?
    [+] Spoiler

No, it's Sabine.

The other plat unit was Fermi #2...

The only notable gold units I got was a Lv.40 Leda, and another Gold Enchanter Rilke. Also got a Lv.40 Silver Princess Rosette.

Well, that's probably it for premium summoning this year. I'll go back to hording SC, and bide my time until they finally fix it so it's no longer awful. It's not like this hasn't worked out for Bashira; wisely skipped her chance-ups before they finally tossed her into the trading post for 100 magic crystals. Maybe they'll do the same for Ur and Inari, since these two are kind of like Cypria in that they need cost reductions to be any good at their role.

From an objective standpoint, Sabine is one of the better plat units in the game with her 90 second high range and dps true damage skill (same as Claudia's dps at range, better than Ricca's dps in melee). I also was saving a legion of Ricardo to feed her in the eventuality that I summon her.

Well, here's to hoping I get someone I really want from the plat ticket. My odds are even lower than previously since Sabine now counts as a redundant unit.

Click Here for Latest Millennium War Aegis Event Information and Story Translations.

Silver Monk Mao Serial Code: nnm6872503 (Expired 05/14 23:59)

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    I only ever use free crystals, so I often forget just how terrible the drop rates are if you're spending money. I feel like the free crystals they could boost plat rates a bit, and then they should just have a seperate gacha for DMM points that has much better drop rates. However they don't make money from us, they make money from the crazy people that are willing to spends thousands on these sorts of games, so that's unlikely to happen.

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    424 Post(s)
    Some people say that getting black fairies is hard, well, I say that's BS and that getting silver fairies is harder... also, silver heavy armors, almost every AW needs at least one but they rarely drop from event maps...

meanwhile, I was so desperate that I used 2 joker fairies for CCing 2 silver Heavy Armors so I can give Raichi her AW... but now I've gotta wait a few hours so my stamina refills so I can sortie to the magic crystals map to get the last 2 crystals that I need to buy that AW fairy...

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015

Rep
    Mentioned
    1168 Post(s)
    @Petite Soeur
    Personally, I think Sabine is better than the Black Fencer, awesome boss killer. If you managed to get her, that's pretty lucky. I can only dream of getting her. =)

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Krad Hunter View Post
    Some people say that getting black fairies is hard, well, I say that's BS and that getting silver fairies is harder... also, silver heavy armors, almost every AW needs at least one but they rarely drop from event maps...

meanwhile, I was so desperate that I used 2 joker fairies for CCing 2 silver Heavy Armors so I can give Raichi her AW... but now I've gotta wait a few hours so my stamina refills so I can sortie to the magic crystals map to get the last 2 crystals that I need to buy that AW fairy...
    Why aren't you grinding the last 1 stamina challenge map? "Low cost battle", I think? It is easy, quick and has a roughly 50% chance of dropping a silver fairy, and it only costs 1 stamina so you can run it a couple of times without losing too much in terms of resources. I often use that map to keep my stamina from overflowing (mostly before I go to bed while stockpiling for the next day's daily), so I always have a couple of those silver fairies chilling in my barracks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    @Petite Soeur
    Personally, I think Sabine is better than the Black Fencer, awesome boss killer. If you managed to get her, that's pretty lucky. I can only dream of getting her. =)
    They do different things. Sabine is a boss killer / boss killer supporter, while the Black Fencer (I can't remember her name either) is a debuffer. I personally think that Sabine is better than her in every regard aside of her raw stats too (also the Black Fencer has a better AW passive), but they still have their own uses.
    As a general rule of thumb, every unit in Aigis is useful for something.
    Except for that damned Black Demon Tamer. She is objectively useless. x_X

Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    @Petite Soeur
    I prefer Ingrid (black) than Sabine (plat) cause she make me feel me like a child wanting to hug her ( Shota/Milf) for any reason...)

Last edited by Fenzor; 05-25-2016 at 12:19 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    @Petite Soeur rip prem summons. Never really used Sabine after the initial period when I pulled her but it sounds like she's worth leveling.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ DON'T LET MEMES BE DREAMS༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

IGN
    KradHunter
    Server
    Sukumo Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    424 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabezhul View Post
    Why aren't you grinding the last 1 stamina challenge map? "Low cost battle", I think? It is easy, quick and has a roughly 50% chance of dropping a silver fairy, and it only costs 1 stamina so you can run it a couple of times without losing too much in terms of resources. I often use that map to keep my stamina from overflowing (mostly before I go to bed while stockpiling for the next day's daily), so I always have a couple of those silver fairies chilling in my barracks.
    because I forgot that map existed... oh well, I will do that next time

---edit---
    finally AWd Riachi, now maybe I'll be able to 3* Fujin Ext-wait a minute, did her cost increase when AW her?

Last edited by Krad Hunter; 05-25-2016 at 02:17 PM.

Married to Nagato on August 19, 2015