Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 799 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 299699749789797798799800801809849899 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,990 of 11989
    Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    [QUOTE=Petite Soeur;1037755]
    Quote Originally Posted by Petite Soeur View Post
    Upcoming Maintenance on June 2nd Between 10:00~15:00:
    Contents:
    -Subjugation Mission "Makai Ants and the Imprisoned Men" Begins.
    Is this really subjugation? I though was a emergency mission...

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    I got black shaman Miko from my plat ticket. Can anyone tell me what is her after AW ability?

Rep
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenzor View Post
    Is this really subjugation? I though was a emergency mission...
    That's a mistake. It's supposed to be 'emergency'. I wrote it correctly in the spoiler post earlier.

@mata123:
    Black Shaman Kikyou's AW ability increases the attack of all units by +7% if she's on your team. Miko is just the Japanese name of her class (Shiho and Kagura are also both mikos). Kikyou also has a hidden ability that increases plat unit drops during a Gold Rush by 3x.

Click Here for Latest Millennium War Aegis Event Information and Story Translations.

Silver Monk Mao Serial Code: nnm6872503 (Expired 05/14 23:59)

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    @Petite Soeur
    Thanks for info, looks like she is more usefull than I thought. That plat drop increase is great and 7% is also usefull. Do i need to AW her or that hidden ability works without it?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm unable to finish that 5th lvl of Demon event. Does anyone have some guide? I saw some on youtube, but my units keeps dying. The biggest problem is to stop transformed demon.

Rep
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    @mata123:
    Kikyou and Matsuri just need to be on your team at any class for the plat unit drop thing, and it's not 100% guaranteed that they'll continue to do this in the future, but there's been enough of a precedent to at least keep it in mind.

Aamon delivers magical damage and has a DoT in its second form that remains the same from Lv.5 to Lv.10, so your only hope is to have someone with magic resistance tank it, and have multiple healers outside of its aura and AoE to heal the character. It's imperative to catch it properly in the correct positions, or everything will go to hell quite quickly no matter how strong your units may be.

3-Star Lv5 with Gold or Lower Units by Monme

I don't pay attention to Youtube, but most of the thoughtful genius players I'm familiar with post exclusively to Nicovideo and some, in Monme's case, don't like their videos being reposted elsewhere.

Click Here for Latest Millennium War Aegis Event Information and Story Translations.

Silver Monk Mao Serial Code: nnm6872503 (Expired 05/14 23:59)

Rep
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    I officially cant play this game anymore, it gives me the Error 400 message on both dmm.co.jp and dmm.com

ONLY this game wont work, other DMM games work just fine. But Aigis wont work on any browser. The banner at the top changed to grey at the same time that i got these error messages. Didnt it used to be red about 2 days ago?

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    I think that's just a site change, the banner is grey for me too, but the game still works. Try clearing your browser cache etc and retrying ? That sometimes helps.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    After seeing tat video I found out, that gold feng shui user has enough healing power to substitute silver healer I used. After that I was able to finish lvl5 but correct execution took like 8 tries.

Farming plat units was quite successfull as I got about 10 Ritas (got her from 15 2/10 to 12 5/10), 9 vampire hunters and only 5 Adas. Only spent naturaly regenerated stamina for that.

It looks like that there will be no more farm event revival and they will use star trials and other revivals for making farm type events unit available again.

Rep
    Mentioned
    867 Post(s)
    @Uthr Pendragon

What browser You used anyway?
    I'm using Chrome and Opera
    ATM I use Opera , and it is fine now. Although was quite laggy becoz of that banner (probably)

Rep
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    @Uthr Pendragon
    Have you tried Pale Moon?
    I had a problem in chrome couple months ago, installed pale moon and it works perfectly