Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 802 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 302702752792800801802803804812852902 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,020 of 11989
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1168 Post(s)
    It would be nice if they give her instant death attack on AW, then she can assassin the big Archangel.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabezhul View Post
    It's an improvement, I suppose. If it is 2/sec, it shortens the time during which she doesn't attack and still get a good amount of reinforcement points out of it. It's still not all that good, but Totono is more of a support unit anyways, so I would say it's decent.
    It's 2/s.

Actually, if your primary goal is cost gain(like it probably should be with any reinforce unit), Totono is an ideal ramper. With her very low cost, lower than average initial timer and high regen per second, she's actually a top tier ramper. She outpaces any soldier's UP gain except Zenobia SAW(but Zenobia can only ramp once) even if you ignore her cost advantage.

This was the exact sort of straight upgrade I was hoping for her personally. You'll still probably want a soldier for a blocking ramper too though.

Rep
    Mentioned
    867 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    It would be nice if they give her instant death attack on AW, then she can assassin the big Archangel.
    Sounds nice
    But are her HP can keep up with it....
    And usually Bosses are immune(?)

Rep
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Ah the female only maps are so annoying.

GBF ID:11120651

FGK ID:529648257

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    @Petite Soeur How do you get the code?

Rep
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Finished rough translations for the current event. Please click the image in my signature to read them.

The story had a 'Kusomiso Technique' (くそみそテクニック) reference, which makes me curious if some other lines were references to other bara works...

Quote Originally Posted by jhosueRs View Post
    @Petite Soeur How do you get the code?
    The code for Plat Dark Stalker Gretel was given to everyone with a premium nicovideo account that attended the previous live conference (you also get Sapphire Chrono Witch Lisette and Sapphire Puppeteer Fee with the same code). Plat Dark Stalker Gretel will be available in the future in the Trading Post for rainbow crystals.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Click Here for Latest Millennium War Aegis Event Information and Story Translations.

Silver Monk Mao Serial Code: nnm6872503 (Expired 05/14 23:59)

IGN
    Yuzuru
    Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    > roll
    > plat BG
    > PLEASE BE AMERI
    ... gdi totono y :(

oh great, now i have altair and totono, cost/sec party?

anyone knows how big is the hp of the big ant(?) at the 90/12 map?

Abyssal Ryuujou :3

~ ~ ~

"A Hero is simply a combination of H and Ero."

Rep
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuzuru View Post
    anyone knows how big is the hp of the big ant(?) at the 90/12 map?
    The Queen Ant or the black ant?

Ant Queen (Mission 6):
    HP30000; AT1500; DF1400; MR40; AS48

Black Ant (Mission 6):
    HP4000; AT900; DF900; MR30; AS38

Click Here for Latest Millennium War Aegis Event Information and Story Translations.

Rep
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    I love how this entire event's story is your girls VS all the men going gay for Prince. Thanks for the TL, Petite.

Also, what's the current opinion of the 7 stamina map VS the 12 stamina for farming purposes? I'm sure the drop rates for Jake and Oscar are better for 12 stamina, but I was wondering about stamina consumption.

7 stam also drops all-purpose plat fairies/armors, which are probably more valuable than trust items.

Rep
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    @NME:
    No one really has been gathering data for drops nowadays, so all I can say based on data from past events from almost two years ago is that you're looking at a 10% drop rate for plat armours, and 30% for plat fairies from the 7 stamina map. They don't really scale the non plat unit drops so that the higher stamina maps are better, or good value in any shape or form. For example, the cheap 1 stamina maps are the best for silver units, since they're 10%, while the 7 and 12 stamina maps are only going to be 10, 13, or 15 percent (more often than not, they're 10%). Being that there's two event units, which is a first, I don't know if they balanced them so that they're better or equal value for rainbow crystals than past 12 stamina maps for a single plat unit.

I'm farming the 12 stamina map, since the drop rate for plat armours is much better during a 1.5x daily drop event, and I don't plan to spend SC to obtain x copies (they're supposed to do the event archive system this month along with silver unit LV55 and abilities).

Last edited by Petite Soeur; 06-04-2016 at 08:54 AM.