Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 803 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 303703753793801802803804805813853903 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 11989
    IGN
    Yuzuru
    Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Petite Soeur View Post
    The Queen Ant or the black ant?

Ant Queen (Mission 6):
    HP30000; AT1500; DF1400; MR40; AS48

Black Ant (Mission 6):
    HP4000; AT900; DF900; MR30; AS38
    ah thanks, 30k hp huh, then Ur can handle that in 30 secs, thanks

- - - Updated - - -

aaand there, it only took around 15 sec, people need to notice Ur some more

Abyssal Ryuujou :3

~ ~ ~

"A Hero is simply a combination of H and Ero."

Rep
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Does anyone know what level a black unit has to be for one black armor to bring them all the way to level 80?

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    @Yoxall level 62, with 289 exp to go for 63.

Black armour + 3 fairies is 40000xp, same as 5 plat armours with 3 fairies each.

Rep
    Mentioned
    867 Post(s)
    So cool~
    I really need a Melee Unit that can kill faster like that....
    Maybe I really should AW Parhelia after all
    So far I always rely on Metus-Mikoto-Ingrid some of Bosses still dead within Mikoto 7 sec

IGN
    Yuzuru
    Server
    Paramushir
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    @Larcx so far Ur is my highest damage dealing unit with defense ignore, also low cost thats why i always rely on her :'D

Abyssal Ryuujou :3

~ ~ ~

"A Hero is simply a combination of H and Ero."

Rep
    Mentioned
    867 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuzuru View Post
    @Larcx so far Ur is my highest damage dealing unit with defense ignore, also low cost thats why i always rely on her :'D
    I don't thing people did not notice Ur
    The thing is , she is a Premium Gatcha...
    Even with up chance , eh.... T^T
    Well I guess I will have to made it with My units~

Rep
    Mentioned
    1168 Post(s)
    At first glance Oscar AW passive buff looks inferior compared to Lian because it only affect male units only. But come to think about it, since it's not the same passive buff, means they can be stacked together on AW Prince. That can come in handy.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Any info about droprate percentages in 7 vs 12 stam map? No luck in either one for me.

Rep
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    I prefer the 7 stamina map compared to the 12 one. You could use the platinum fairies to quickly level the event unit. There is also a bonus platinum can as so any drop is a win. Unless you want the silver unit on 12 stamina, the 7 stamina map is much more better.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Wow! Real life takes me away from Aegis for eight months, and after reading close to 300 pages of new posts I see I missed Anya, Liana, Belinda, Gloria, Sandra, multiple princesses, addition of a bunch of new classes including kyubis, and a so much more. Glad to see the game and community are alive and healthy!

My luck hasn't changed even though I moved half way across the US. I still can't feed units worth crap (fed 16 Flans and she is only 4/10 -1, and fed 23 Adas and she is only 4/10 -2), but I did get Frederica and four plats out of 20 welcome back myself rolls. Go figure.

Quick question on the thieves since Google Translate is a bit confusing on the skills. Is Leda or Anita the more useful one to AW (useful as in actually placing on the map not just in the group)? I'm going to AW one and leave the other basic so depending on map difficulties over time I have both bonuses available depending on what I can tackle.

And one other question: how do you tell which skill a Bonbouri has? Does it say which one in the Japanese I can't read?

Anyway super big "thank you" to @Petite Soeur for still doing all the translating for events and characters. I found your Paetron and added you (I don't think it starts until July though) for an attempt at premium a month. Or more useful things like faeries, armors, event toons, whatever.

Off to grind some male platinum stand-ins for platinum armors.

Last edited by Tenryuu; 06-05-2016 at 04:32 AM.