Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 808 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 308708758798806807808809810818858908 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,080 of 11989
    Rep
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Millennium War Aegis A Promotion Movie #2:
    Video: Youtube

EDIT:
    Finished with the Homo Island event. Had exceptionally good luck, and got 15 copies of both Jake and Oscar for a total of 30 platinum units with natural stamina and a single level up. Didn't spend any SC since I need to save them in case the All-age Anniversary is awesome.

If the revival event archive feature that is going to appear this month becomes available, I may want to farm this map for rainbow crystals. The last one with Ada, Flan, and Rita was pretty bad (the plat unit drops were about 20% for me).

Last edited by Petite Soeur; 06-08-2016 at 07:33 PM.

Click Here for Latest Millennium War Aegis Event Information and Story Translations.

Silver Monk Mao Serial Code: nnm6872503 (Expired 05/14 23:59)

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Larcx View Post
    I don't have problem raising a Male Units
    I even interested to do some Map with them , My idol are Gyojin3
    For now My girls / team don't have a problem with Map difficulties
    And their Lv is atleast decent
    I have like spare 18 PA and dunno to whom should I use it

So yeah , keep using them as PlatCan
    It's Your freedom anyway~
    Um... Did you guys actually check? They don't actually give extra EXP, even though they are male units. They have a 500 base XP (same as female plats), so at lvl 30 they give 710 XP a pop, which is still pretty good (it's in the 5700 range with three fairies, 6500 if fed to the same class), but they are no more "plat cans" than any other event unit, though I admit they were easier to farm than usual (I have both of them at mincost and 4/5, with nearly 20 to spare).

Last edited by Gabezhul; 06-09-2016 at 04:09 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    @Petite Soeur When aexactly is the anniversary cuz i might need to save up some sc then.

Last anniversary for all ages was the noel/horus/shaman girl right?

GBF ID:11120651

FGK ID:529648257

Rep
    Mentioned
    867 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabezhul View Post
    Um... Did you guys actually check? They don't actually give extra EXP, even though they are male units. They have a 500 base XP (same as female plats), so at lvl 30 they give 710 XP a pop, which is still pretty good (it's in the 5700 range with three fairies, 6500 if fed to the same class), but they are no more "plat cans" as any other unit, though I admit they were easier to farm than usual (I have both of them at mincost and 4/5, with nearly 20 to spare).
    I don't really see that a problem
    And I don't treat them as a Plat Can , that might be Crayon

I have Oscar 5/5 -5 CR
    While JakeAs* is only 5/5 -4CR
    But I give up on JakeAs* , I probably will rarely use him anyway
    But rather have them than not~

Rep
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Is there anyone doing magic city vids using the enchnater or showing casing how to use her effectively in magic city?

Cuz normal vids ain't working for me.

GBF ID:11120651

FGK ID:529648257

Rep
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    I have Oscar 5/5 -5 CR
    While JakeAs* is only 5/5 -4CR
    But I give up on JakeAs* , I probably will rarely use him anyway
    But rather have them than not~
    I'm the complete opposite of you. Got Jake perfected way before Oscar since he kept dropping in the 55/7 map. Dang archer wouldn't drop and get those last two skill ups on the last few days. Then I got three more copies of him this morning and the last two copies brought him to 5/5 skill. That RNG.

Considering how I'm not finished the male-only 4* challenges, they might be useful on those.

Rep
    Mentioned
    867 Post(s)
    @Yoxall

Damn You're Lucky to have them both Perfect in the end

Currently I'm only able to do Toast to Men H
    I need them for X , damn I need Cyrus T^T
    And hopefully someday , after AW Jerome and any other I can do the G one

That remind Me , today I need another 40% trust to AW Jerome. He already at 70/70

Rep
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    @Yoxall

Damn You're Lucky to have them both Perfect in the end

Currently I'm only able to do Toast to Men H
    I need them for X , damn I need Cyrus T^T
    And hopefully someday , after AW Jerome and any other I can do the G one

That remind Me , today I need another 40% trust to AW Jerome. He already at 70/70
    Maybe I'm remembering wrong, but do you have AW'ed Prince? Managed to 3* Toast to Men X with him doing most of the work and no buffs. The rest of my team were a silver pirate, mage, healer, and bishop and a bunch of bronze bandits and archers. Could've used Gellius, but he is pretty underlevelled, which is why I'm hoping the new event drops silver HAs (probably Dwight since it's an Imperial event) so I can CC him and get him to level 50-70.

Rep
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glasses View Post
    @Petite Soeur When aexactly is the anniversary cuz i might need to save up some sc then.

Last anniversary for all ages was the noel/horus/shaman girl right?
    Last year, it was between July 30th and August 13th.

It had the Noel and Kagura's revival for the first week, and Hores's revival for the second week. In addition, it had a Subjugation Mission for Katie that also gave out Joy and magic crystals depending on how quickly players maxed out Joy along with a Comeback campaign for Plat Healer Camilla (with a SC present depending on how many users returned), and Plat Archer Bashira appearing in the Trading Post for 100 magic crystals.

During August 14th, they had a login bonus event until September 12th that gave 2 SC per day (total of 60). I thought this was part of the Anniversary, but I guess it really was to placate players into not quitting when all of the winners, I mean cheaters, were exposed. Doubt they'll do that again unless something even more embarrassing presents itself.

What I'm hoping for is a good map like the 2nd Anniversary that dropped 2 plat fairies and a guaranteed Spirit Queen. I'm nearly out of the latter after raising Tamamo and Parhelia to AW85, and would like more to max out Suil and maybe raise Meteor.

Last edited by Petite Soeur; 06-08-2016 at 09:39 PM.

Click Here for Latest Millennium War Aegis Event Information and Story Translations.

Silver Monk Mao Serial Code: nnm6872503 (Expired 05/14 23:59)

Rep
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Nice.. I'm looking forward to the fairy galore event like last year..