Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 809 of 1199 FirstFirst ... 309709759799807808809810811819859909 ... LastLast
Results 8,081 to 8,090 of 11989
    Rep
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Upcoming Spoilers:

(Premium) Platinum Druid Maple (大自然の乙女メープル):
    [+] Spoiler

Skill AW:
    Earth's Wrath (大地の怒り): (s; range 1.8x; attack 3x; physical attack that halts enemy movement; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
    AW Ability:
    Guardian of Forest and Animals (森と動物の守り人): while deployed, druid, ranger, valkyrie, and bowrider attack +10%

That ability is way too strong when I compare it to the one for Dahlia...

Finally finished rough translations for all 5 comics from the 2nd Character Profile. If there's anything else someone here is interested about, feel free to let me know.

2nd Fanbook Comic Translations (1~5):
    Site: Pastebin

Click Here for Latest Millennium War Aegis Event Information and Story Translations.

Silver Monk Mao Serial Code: nnm6872503 (Expired 05/14 23:59)

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Petite Soeur View Post
    Upcoming Spoilers:
    AW Ability:
    Guardian of Forest and Animals (森と動物の守り人): while deployed, druid, ranger, valkyrie, and bowrider attack +10%

That ability is way too strong when I compare it to the one for Dahlia...
    That ability is way too good, period. It boosts both Valkyries and Bow Riders, for god's sake! Because Rion needed to be even more deadly, I suppose.
    Seriously though, I would love to have her (I have a lot of units that would benefit from that boost, and her skill looks neat too), but I think I will start hoarding SCs from now for the anniversary, so no gacha until then.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    The downside is it's while deployed, rather than just being on team. It's still quite good, but those classes tend to be not used as much anyway (except maybe valkyries I guess? dunno)

Rep
    Mentioned
    867 Post(s)
    This is fun XD
    When Dragons meet Kayou~

[+] Spoiler

Should've make Metus VS BD too~

17 Star. DAT NPC placement....
    Think I will go back to that map after I farm enough Dragon Rider~

Rep
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Petite Soeur View Post
    Maintenance Update On June 9th:
    Contents:
    -Emergency Mission "Imperial J
    "Petite? Petite! PETIIIIITE!"

Now with the urge to do that out of the way, checking the ULMF post, seems like the umlaut A killed it. So even accented letters are bugging the forum now.

Last edited by Negame; 06-09-2016 at 08:53 AM.

Now who shall be the next to visit, I wonder?

FGO ID: 202,302,919

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    I cannot 3* the dragon map. It goes perfectly fine until the final rush, at which point the last four dragons murder my formation before the black one even gets into range. It's mildly infuriating.

Edit: And Just after I say that I actually 3* the map on the next try. Go figure.

Last edited by Gabezhul; 06-09-2016 at 09:12 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    867 Post(s)
    How to Kill Dragons , burn them~
    How to kill Black Dragon , give him a taste of it's own Lightning~

I really Love to Kill those Dragon using Claudia
    Sadly I did not own her , so yeah... Metus is the answer~

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I need to remember to pre-order my waifu figurine. Missing the daki is already a pain I still carry. I'd let her smother me to death anytime anyday.

I wonder when Xiao will get a rerun, I'm just lacking her to complete my archer legion.

Nanaly is my love and my life.

Rep
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    The last wave of dragons is tough as fuck.

GBF ID:11120651

FGK ID:529648257

Rep
    Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    You know, I have always praised the Aigis devs for their sense of game-balance and progression. Some event maps can be hard to the point of downright cruelty, but they are never unfair, as proven by how almost all god-tier event maps can be cleared with just silver units.

That said, the lv5 Furfur map can go to hell any whoever thought it was a good idea should be sodomized with a chainsaw.

I have done the Amon maps up to lv10. I needed to buy the full suite of buffs, and it took several tries, but it was worth it and it was absolutely satisfying to finish it (not to mention the second black armor was a godsend). I cannot get past lv4 here, because of one very simple reason: I don't have Ricola. I started playing on DMM the very week her event started, so I obviously couldn't get her, and she is absolutely required to beat this map, which is ridiculous. Without Ricola, I cannot set traps. Without traps, Furfur walks off too quickly, and since it is impossible to tank him (I think the only Unit that can is an AW99, health-boosted Cynthia, and even she would need at least four bloody healers to get back up to max health before the next strike) I have no means of killing him.

This is probably the very first time I have ran into a map in Aigis where this happened, and it pretty much shattered my picture of the devs, because that is unfair, period.

Edit: For the record, I have actually found a grand total of two vids that beat Lv5 without Ricola, and both of them were using a full AW80+ roster, which I don't happen to have.

Last edited by Gabezhul; 06-09-2016 at 07:49 PM.